Guess who is the newest GT owner

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
OMG!!! :cheers
Since no one else has said it - I CALL SHOTGUN!:biggrin OK Monica called it first.:thumbsup
Mark, we are so happy for you!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
OMG!!! :cheers
Since no one else has said it - I CALL SHOTGUN!:biggrin OK Monica called it first.:thumbsup
Mark, we are so happy for you!
You are way to late ! I already called it!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Sorry Mark I am late to this congratulatory party. Blake called me some weeks ago to give me the good news about your new acquisition.

I have been lucky to ride with you (and Gene) on many track occasions and observe in awe how you can take a plane jane 5.0 Mustang on street tires and PASS GT3 Porsches. (Boy was he surprised) It certainly punctuates the point that driver training/experience is certainly more important than mechanical speed mods. Oh, and you easily handled Frank in his Flex....

I echo the other Forum members in congratulating you on a well deserved FGT purchase! And looking forward to a track experience at 95% in your car over an 80% version in mine.

See you at Rally 8!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Mark,

It was meant to be!!!! Now, next rally, can you take me for a ride in it and drift it like you did my 2013 Shelby in New Orleans????

Larry Boatner

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
The GT world is in balance and as it should be. Absolute perfection. Congratulations.

Vince H

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Mark,

It was meant to be!!!! Now, next rally, can you take me for a ride in it and drift it like you did my 2013 Shelby in New Orleans????

Larry Boatner

Larry, that only seems fair!

Saw the GT500 tires after a few of Mark's track "rides". Toast. But I also noticed the SMILES of the passengers as they climbed out of your car shaking their head in amazment.

Hope your friend at NOLA decided which Mustang to purchase.....