GT Sticker for steering wheel to go over emblem

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I get lots of compliments on the Ed Sims stickers! I'll buy him a beer or a wine, but if it's merlot he is on his own.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ed is the man when it comes to stickers. Actually, Ed is just "The Man!"...., one of the nicest most well rounded people I have had the privilege to meet

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Similar concept here.

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Where can I get one of those? Has anyone seen any Heritage specific stickers for the steering wheel?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Sadly, my steering wheel emblem has gotten all weird again. It was replaced with oem factory emblem about 2 years ago.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Ed. You need to tell us what's your drink because I think that sticker design of yours is top shelf.

Vince H

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ed is the man when it comes to stickers. Actually, Ed is just "The Man!"...., one of the nicest most well rounded people I have had the privilege to meet
+1000

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Thanks for the kind comments all! It's easy to be nice when you are surrounded by good people!

Ed

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Thanks for the kind comments all! It's easy to be nice when you are surrounded by good people!

Ed

+1000 around this place

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

Ed
Ok you buy the drinks!