GT Luggage

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
GT Luggage made it home intact from France! LOL!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 510

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
JW... I thought by your post that you had designed some custom luggage for the GT's...

That is awesome... Glad all of the ford GT memorabilia made it back home. Love the sign behind the GT!

Last edited:

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Amen!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Adourned in the spoils of victory! Congrats to Ford and happy that everything made it back safe and sound JW.

Vince H

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Good news!

Ed

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
JW... I thought by your post that you had designed some custom luggage for the GT's...

That is awesome... Glad all of the ford GT memorabilia made it back home. Love the sign behind the GT!

A friend of mine can help with that if you are looking for something. His company is UAOP Luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yes, that was an expensive merch kiosk. Our pile looked very similar, but we bought for 4 (kids of course...)

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Probably the redneck in me but of the things in my car (that has not gotten back yet) that I am most looking forward to seeing are about 20 of the sweet Ford GT plastic beer cups. Haha.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Probably the redneck in me but of the things in my car (that has not gotten back yet) that I am most looking forward to seeing are about 20 of the sweet Ford GT plastic beer cups. Haha.

Haha, Brian! We did not trust the shipper with valuables like GT Cup- that was in the luggage we toted around! And has been in Texas for awhile! LOL!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

So that's where they all went! I went to pick up a few and the guy said someone just took 20 of them. I was able to get 6! Too funny... They will go to good use at home in the Ga Raj Mahal at the next party!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
So that's where they all went! I went to pick up a few and the guy said someone just took 20 of them. I was able to get 6! Too funny... They will go to good use at home in the Ga Raj Mahal at the next party!

:secret:

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007

It is the redneck...and I'm glad I'm not the only one!!