GT Guys in Dallas

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Meeting you guys in OKC would be a lot better for you all and we would have to go through there anyway. You can pick up Mark in Dallas!

And AJ and Matt and Prowler in Temple and Cody in Austin if I can talk him into it. Plus me and Spirit. That would make at least 7 coming out of Dallas. There is probably quite a few more DFW guys that would also jump in.

Frank Spirit wants to know if you want your new model part shaved or not. Hopefully the color and consistency will match the top. I'm assuming the top has been stored in a climate controlled dust free case since you got it home.

The whole outfit will help at the rest stops along the way.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, it is stored in a climate controlled, dust-free environment. Remember to review the Halloween pictures posted here.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Yes, it is stored in a climate controlled, dust-free environment. Remember to review the Halloween pictures posted here.

Did you get up at 11? I thought Bankers hours were good.

Well are you driving to Rally III? You know we are not giving up till you give in.

griffbl

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 8, 2006
Dallas, TX
I missed the guys being in Dallas!! I Need Them Next Time!

Bummer! Have been in Uruguay and Argentina for 9 days, and while wonderful, NOW I find out the GT guys were here! Javier is a good friend, and if anyone needs them here again, please advise.....

Cheers,

Griffbl

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
i was confused for a second

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Griff, you sure you weren't there for nine months? This thread is a year old.

griffbl

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 8, 2006
Dallas, TX
Griff, you sure you weren't there for nine months? This thread is a year old.

I am obviously suffering from Anheiser's Alzheimer's or something worse.....it is, in fact 2009 and I am in 2008......Sorry about that! After totaling my GT in December, maybe something was erased off my hard drive! Thanks for setting me straight!