GT Guys in Dallas

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No, but the car is coming. Indy GT and I have already arranged transport to Vegas for our cars. I'm waiting for the drive to Texas at the 2009 Rally. Sorry to be such a piece of female anatomy, but sometimes time won't let me. Now if DBTGT drives, I'll drive and meet him in Tulsa (word of honor) to hook up with you guys. Your buddy, Frank

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Why do you do all this stuff on a trailer queen? I guess the clutch makes it easier to back off and drive on the trailer ramps?

Sorry, Frank - I use a winch for that! :lol:biggrin

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Does that mean that you are "DRIVING" with us to Rally III? I'll be planning the route as soon as DBK coughs up dates.

You talking to me? :willy

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
No, but the car is coming. Indy GT and I have already arranged transport to Vegas for our cars. I'm waiting for the drive to Texas at the 2009 Rally. Sorry to be such a piece of female anatomy, but sometimes time won't let me. Now if DBTGT drives, I'll drive and meet him in Tulsa (word of honor) to hook up with you guys. Your buddy, Frank

Sounds like a dare :eek

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sorry to be such a piece of female anatomy, but ................ Now if DBTGT drives, I'll drive and meet him in Tulsa (word of honor) to hook up with you guys. Your buddy, Frank

DOUBLE DARE !!:biggrin

:partyAnd The Party Never Ends :party

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
If Dr. Pickle drives through T-Town and joins us I'll drive as well!
So there! :tongue:party:club

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, yeah, I didn't fall off the truck yesterday. Sure, You'll drive - your truck and trailer with the queen in the back. As in the Godfather - I want assurances - you are driving, from T-town to Las Vegas, either alone or with a passenger, in your silver/black stripe Ford Gt, on the road, and not in a trailer. There's your dare.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
You talking to me? :willy

no no no. Dr. Frank constantly ridicules Spirit and I when we even hint of trailering no matter the distance. Now the shoe is on the other foot. Spirit it is time for Dr. Frank to receive the remainder of his rubber female costume.

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Drive Em

DOUBLE DARE !!:biggrin

:partyAnd The Party Never Ends :party

If Dr. Pickle drives through T-Town and joins us I'll drive as well!
So there! :tongue:party:club

OK FRANK,

Dave has laid the gauntlet down.

Sounds like he has dared you back.

I will even drive the extra untold number of miles out of my way to come up to T-town to run with you guys on out to LV.:thumbsup

I'll bet I could even coerce the Silverbullitt into the same [I understand he has pictures].:eek

We need more GT's on the ground and off the trailers.

:cheers

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
What is this time crap all about? 1800 miles @ 200 = 9 hrs. Didn't you have word math problems in school Dr. Frank? All we have to do is convince someone to run up front.

How about a compromise Fred. Straight up 35 to OKC then we take a left on 40 instead of a right on 44. We have to watch out for the cop that nailed Bigs when we got into town. This is probably about 200 miles out of our way.

Last edited:

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Yeah, yeah, I didn't fall off the truck yesterday. Sure, You'll drive - your truck and trailer with the queen in the back. As in the Godfather - I want assurances - you are driving, from T-town to Las Vegas, either alone or with a passenger, in your silver/black stripe Ford Gt, on the road, and not in a trailer. There's your dare.

Submit your request in triplicate, I'll execute it and keep the blue copy and return it to you. Are you satisfied now?:tongue

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Odds Are?

....... - I want assurances - you are driving, from T-town to Las Vegas, either alone or with a passenger, in your silver/black stripe Ford Gt, on the road, and not in a trailer. There's your dare.

no no no. Dr. Frank constantly ridicules Spirit and I when we even hint of trailering no matter the distance. Now the shoe is on the other foot.........

Submit your request in triplicate, I'll execute it and keep the blue copy and return it to you. Are you satisfied now?:tongue

Now what Dr. Frank?

:pop

Bullitt, what kinda odds are giving on this one? :cool

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now look how we got Spirit and Bullitt all riled up.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Now what Dr. Frank?

:pop

Bullitt, what kinda odds are giving on this one? :cool

How about the same odds as the Giants winning the superbowl posted back in August.

Maybe it is a phobia about driving in OK. Frank I feel your pain.

I can't wait to drive through the Rockies on IH40 with a dozen+ GTs in a group.

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Now look how we got Spirit and Bullitt all riled up.

Frank - don't avoid the issue - we can be relentless you know. :biggrin

I can't wait to drive through the Rockies on IH40 with a dozen+ GTs in a group.

Bullitt - we all know who the drivers are.:thumbsup

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Frank - don't avoid the issue - we can be relentless you know. :biggrin

Bullitt - we all know who the drivers are.:thumbsup

Come on Frank. Think of all of the unexplored rest stops on the way.

So many strangers in rest stops so little time.

So that is the time problem.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Perhaps Spirit needs to manufacture a latex Pu--y for you know who!!!:eek:rofl:rofl

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Stumped

Perhaps Spirit needs to manufacture a latex Pu--y for you know who!!!:eek:rofl:rofl

Dave,

I'm trying to come up with a response that would be worthy of your suggestion.:bang

HUUUUUUMMMM.

[Read, wheels are turning].:frown

HUUUUUUMMMM.

I hate it when I'm stumped.:shrug

HUUUUUUMMMM.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
If you guys manage to pull off a nice number of cars coming thru Dallas let me know. I may pack some clean underwear and head out with ya. :thumbsup

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
What is this time crap all about? 1800 miles @ 200 = 9 hrs. Didn't you have word math problems in school Dr. Frank? All we have to do is convince someone to run up front.

How about a compromise Fred. Straight up 35 to OKC then we take a left on 40 instead of a right on 44. We have to watch out for the cop that nailed Bigs when we got into town. This is probably about 200 miles out of our way.

Meeting you guys in OKC would be a lot better for you all and we would have to go through there anyway. You can pick up Mark in Dallas!