GT Guy's coming to Maryland IV

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
OK guys I have a tentative date for the GT Guy's coming to Maryland IV (2011) set for March 11th through 13th as long as we get enough participation for the event it will happen AGAIN. :willy
We now have two lifts to work off of and plenty of room for everyone so for those locals and semi locals (NY, NJ, NC, Del, Va. etc..) who need short shifters, cars lowered, pulley and tunes, routine service, alignments, Whipple installs, 30# boost gauges, air fuel gauges, bumper deletes, double dins installed, back up cameras, sub woofer deletes, exhausts, body alignments, door adjustments,........... Well I think you get the picture please let us know so we can get the list going and so Rich can get the pricing for their work out to you.

Spectators Welcome!!!!

Moderators could you please put a sticky on this thread for a while? :biggrin

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thank you moderators!!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Bump :biggrin

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
I want to get a Double Din and back up camera installed. What brand/model is recommended for the GT?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I want to get a Double Din and back up camera installed. What brand/model is recommended for the GT?

Hey Billy I have the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT in both GT's and the Excursion but Shelby told me there was an upgraded version that is better so maybe he will chime in.

stumeat

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2010
Georgia
Do the gt guys ever come to Georgia?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Do the gt guys ever come to Georgia?

I am sure they would if you can get a big enough GT group together and find a place to host it.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
To update (not bump) the thread I have sent emails to all. If you havn't received the email then you are not on the list. If you wish to then please email me richbrooks@thegtguy.com so we finalize this event. Thanks again John for having us out for the 4th time.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We are about 2 1/2 weeks out to the start of the event so please contact Rich if anyone else is interested in getting maintenance/mods done. Thanks to Rich and Dennis for continuing these road trips with so much work to do back home. We are looking forward to the get together!!!

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
MD trip

Thanks for having us out again John, hopefully we will have a good turnout again. Anyone else interested please send me a note richbrooks@thegtguy.com.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Whats up with the BIG trip to Boston???

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
As we get closer to our event the weather is looking good!

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 58.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
I had an all too short but fantastic visit to John B.'s house earlier today, and as always, was well fed with food and stories of Ford GT folklore. Rich and Denis are still there rolling the cars in and out with professionalism and ease. I thank our host John for making this event happen year after year. No pictures this time, but I think some will pop up from someone else.

Thanks again, and great job John!

Pete S.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Would have loved to have made it there but the work schedule would not allow....

Stu

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I had an all too short but fantastic visit to John B.'s house earlier today, and as always, was well fed with food and stories of Ford GT folklore. Rich and Denis are still there rolling the cars in and out with professionalism and ease. I thank our host John for making this event happen year after year. No pictures this time, but I think some will pop up from someone else.

Thanks again, and great job John!

Pete S.

Pete it was great to see you again and thanks for being a part of this event another year:thumbsup Also, thanks for the stickers:cheers

Would have loved to have made it there but the work schedule would not allow....

Stu

Maybe next year Stu:thumbsup

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well the IV annual GT Guys coming to Maryland event has come to a close and everyone is back in there element safe and sound. I want to send out a HUGE "THANK YOU" to all of our local GT owners (Dave, Phil, Joe, Steve, Ric, Kevin, Pete, and Larry a future GT owner) for making this event possible yet another year by signing up to have their GT's massaged and we can't leave out Rich and Dennis (GT Guys) for driving all the way out and spending countless hours into the morning making sure everyones needs are taken care of before making their journey back to Michigan. Here are a few pictures taken during the event and I look forward to hosting our fifth GT event next year:banana

Attachments

• IMG_7091.jpg
    IMG_7091.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7074.jpg
    IMG_7074.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7089.jpg
    IMG_7089.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7095.jpg
    IMG_7095.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 76

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7093.jpg
    IMG_7093.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7106.jpg
    IMG_7106.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7094.jpg
    IMG_7094.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7092.jpg
    IMG_7092.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 75

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7079.jpg
    IMG_7079.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7102.jpg
    IMG_7102.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7083.jpg
    IMG_7083.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 73

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I guess I should start cleaning my garage !

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
Thanks John for hosting the annual GT event. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to hang around with all of guys on sat. BUT work is a little more important right now it pays the bills. Rich and Dennis you guys did a great job on my car as always. See you guys soon THANKS!!!!!!