Got 'er... Finally

blownaway

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2006
Well after 5 tough days of waiting... she arrived and in perfect condition. I WISH EVERYONE could have the buying experience I had with a certain Mr. Pockets. I had been trying to get Emptys car picked up for 3 weeks and Shelby (ELITE) came thru with a transporter literally a half of an hour out of Seattle and hooked me up right then and there, or I'd still be waiting for transporter. Larry then spends 2 1/2 hours making sure car is loaded and tied down perfectly. THANK YOU AGAIN EMPTY POCKETS!:thumbsup and kudos to MR. SHELBY.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations. You probably have one of the best GT's on the planet. Take good care of her. :cheers

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Well after 5 tough days of waiting... she arrived and in perfect condition. I WISH EVERYONE could have the buying experience I had with a certain Mr. Pockets. I had been trying to get Emptys car picked up for 3 weeks and Shelby (ELITE) came thru with a transporter literally a half of an hour out of Seattle and hooked me up right then and there, or I'd still be waiting for transporter. Larry then spends 2 1/2 hours making sure car is loaded and tied down perfectly. THANK YOU AGAIN EMPTY POCKETS!:thumbsup and kudos to MR. SHELBY.
Its not official until you post a pic...:biggrin

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Hey Rich,

Congrats man :thumbsup Plus you got the color you were after.

Jason

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Did Mr. pockets insist on a first right of refusal, should you ever sell her?

Sounds like you scored a well cared for and beautiful GT. Now go drive it like you stole it, she has been a caged animal, she needs a good romp:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Welcome. :cheers I sure hope you drive this thing !!!!! :thumbsup

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Did Mr. pockets insist on a first right of refusal, should you ever sell her?

Sounds like you scored a well cared for and beautiful GT. Now go drive it like you stole it, she has been a caged animal, she needs a good romp:thumbsup

Wally, right of first refusal? I'm sure blownaway will not garage queen his new FGT. On that basis, Larry will regain his sanity soon, pick up a MSO and promptly lock up the new gal.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
blownaway - congrats, you have one of the nicest, lowest mileage, least driven cars out there :rofl

Be sure to flush the fuel system as it has probably turned to laquer due to storage in the NW....

Enjoy the grin! :thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Enjoy! Glad I could help you with your shipping. If you are anything like me, waiting is like having a bad disease. I am a very impatient person. Wish I had a cure!!! :willy

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Congratulations and enjoy the ride! :cheers

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Enjoy The Ride

Congratulations on the arrival of the machine, it has been well care for.

ENJOY THE RIDE !!

P.S. I hope Pockets also gave you the special “00” Roundels for that car.:cool

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Congrats! You're no longer a spectator:biggrin

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Photo please.

Let's get with the program here! :biggrin Post a photo please as most of us, even those of us who are very involved with this Forum, have never seen Mr. Pockets or his car! Congratulations from Arizona. :cheers I look forward to meeting you.

Chip

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
This must be like reading about your ex wife being banged by your new pal.

Weird!

Enjoy the car and let's see some pictures - from the rear with the top off. :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Photos of????

This must be like reading about your ex wife being banged by your new pal.....................let's see some pictures - from the rear with the top off. :lol

Of the car or the ex wife??

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Let's get with the program here! :biggrin Post a photo please as most of us, even those of us who are very involved with this Forum, have never seen Mr. Pockets or his car! Congratulations from Arizona. :cheers I look forward to meeting you.

Chip

Now, do we really know that EP ever had a FGT or was this all some elaborate hoax?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007

I just noticed that you have your car for sale on auto trader.... Whats up with that?? :confused

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Shelby,
I looked on page 2 of autotrader for Ford GT's, and the same private seller has a red one for sale too. Interesting.

Rick

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
did empty pockets sell his GT???

Would be like selling part of one's sole to depart with a FGT

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Shelby,
I looked on page 2 of autotrader for Ford GT's, and the same private seller has a red one for sale too. Interesting.

Rick

If I remember right, he said he was selling it for his friend.

Last edited: