Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
just made my day, I would suggest this sucks...:thumbsdow:bs:thumbsdow
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=33726

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
And the teacher's unions wonder why we want to send our kids to private schools...

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Got Milk? Bony.....are you sure it's politically correct to use "gay", "sucks" and a reference to "Milk" ? Might leave a bad taste in someone's mouth......Oh never mind!

Last edited:

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
You have to remember that, no matter what, 10 percent of the people are probably not capable of clear, rational thought.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
It think Pockets and I would be in full agreement on this one!

CA is full of lunes! Which begs the question, why I am still here? Schwarzenegger should veto this bill if it passes the legislature, but somehow I doubt that he will. Just like I number of other bills he should have vetoed, but didn't. :thumbsdow

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
You have to remember that, no matter what, 10 percent of the people are probably not capable of clear, rational thought.

I think your estimate is a tad too low!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.:tap::bang

Can you just see Adams, Madison, Franklin, Jefferson, et al, backing something like that??? BACKING it be hanged! EVEN COMING UP WITH such a looney idea in the 1st place!!!

ALL NORMAL PEOPLE OUGHTA MOVE OUTTA THAT STATE. ('Course, that would pbly only involve a dozen or two families at most down there in that looney bin anyway. But, it would at least make a SYMBOLIC statement. :bored )

H

HHGT

EVEN THE PUSSYS I KNOW ARE BARFING :ack:ack:ack

Attachments

• i-barfd.jpg
    i-barfd.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 87
H

HHGT

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.:tap::bang

Can you just see Adams, Madison, Franklin, Jefferson, et al, backing something like that??? BACKING it be hanged! EVEN COMING UP WITH such a looney idea in the 1st place!!!

ALL NORMAL PEOPLE OUGHTA MOVE OUTTA THAT STATE. ('Course, that would pbly only involve a dozen or two families at most down there in that looney bin anyway. But, it would at least make a SYMBOLIC statement. :bored )

You know Pockets, I'm taking your advice and gonna move the family from Cali to the Wynn....

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
ALL NORMAL PEOPLE OUGHTA MOVE OUTTA THAT STATE.

Pockets, I escaped from California in 1978.:thumbsup

The LOONIES had already started to move in and take over back then.:thumbsdow

Does that mean that I am now normal?:biggrin

I'm sure that Mrs. Spirit would question your logic on that one.:bang

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You know Pockets, I'm taking your advice and gonna move the family from Cali to the Wynn....

Yewz shur duz gots it in fer that there 'stablishment, duzzunt yaz! :rofl

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets, I escaped from California in 1978.:thumbsup

Does that mean that I am now normal?:biggrin

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....................NO! :rofl :cheers

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
Since Arnold took over from the recalled Grey Davis, the state spending budget has gone up 40%. the state is 15 billion in the red and the state sales tax will probably go up 1 cent before long.

Arnold has been listening to his wife too much.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Thats why my youngest kids are in a church run private school. The oldest just graduated, so I'm in the clear. :thumbsup Until they vote to make it a work holiday also. :ack

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Since Arnold took over from the recalled Grey Davis, the state spending budget has gone up 40%. the state is 15 billion in the red and the state sales tax will probably go up 1 cent before long.

Arnold has been listening to his wife too much.

Here in Wash. St., Gov. Quagmire has upped state spending 33+% in her 1st (and it better be her LAST) term!!! Her budget too is now in the red - by 2.7 billion (Gee! I wundur why?). And WE don't have anywhere near as many taxpayers as you do in Cali to spread that debt 'amongst'.

I just don't "get it" when it comes to the LOONEY logic(?!) politicians use to form their so called "budgets". They base 'em on PROJECTIONS of future income rather than actual present income figures. On top of THAT, when they DO look at present $$$ and see that it's not enough to fund whatever pet project(s) they wanna tackle - do they drop it/them? Oh, heck no! THEY INCREASE TAXES. There really IS NO SUCH THING as a "government budget". Gov't only has a spending list.

The loons in the county council here in my area just passed a 1/10% increase in the sales tax to fund local "mental health" programs (read that drug treatment...'cause that's mostly what it is for) that supposedly will reduce the number of jail admissions and thereby SAVE the taxpayers money in the long run (uh huh. right). No real GUARANTEE - we're just told to trust that it will work because "studies say", blah, blah, blah.

Hey, Spirit, is there 'nuff space in the Texus hill country fer us'uns whut R fed up with it all tuh move to and form a SEPERATE country???

'Just askin'...

Pantera1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2008
Iowa
Got Milk? Bony.....are you sure it's politically correct to use "gay", "sucks" and a reference to "Milk" ? Might leave a bad taste in someone's mouth......Oh never mind!

FUNNY but...:ack :ack :ack :ack :ack

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
God Bless Texas

Hey, Spirit, is there 'nuff space in the Texus hill country fer us'uns whut R fed up with it all tuh move to and form a SEPERATE country???

'Just askin'...

Yep, lots of room down here.

We have quite a few of them “West Coast Refugees” move’n in; and it appears more are arriving as the economy worsens.

Kind’a like the “Grapes of Wrath” in reverse.

Most of them I have met seen like pretty decent folk, so I guess they are the “normal” ones.

As for forming a separate country; no need, we already “believe” we are our own country.

Kind of a “State of Mind” thing.

“Don’t Mess With Texas”.

“Texas - It’s Like A Whole Other Country”.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

Attachments

• Texas Flag.gif
    Texas Flag.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 42

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
"Yep, lots of room down here.
We have quite a few of them “West Coast Refugees” move’n in; and it appears more are arriving as the economy worsens. "

We have a few Katrina folks too. No comment.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
We have a few Katrina folks too. No comment.

But, I'll bet you have no "relocates" from the mid west floods, now do ya. :bored

Beyond that I have no comment either...

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
But, I'll bet you have no "relocates" from the mid west floods, now do ya. :bored

Beyond that I have no comment either...

So true.... back when the state of IOWA flooded, people didn't bitch and complain, they didn't call in the National Guard, they just got up and said, " Oh, looks like we have a little problem here...well,.... I guess we all need to fix it..." and they did.... typical of us mid westerners...:biggrin