Garage is finally a workable space

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I think I see a wrench out of alignment, you're slipping.

I think you need to cancel your visit to my shop, you'll barf when you see how messy it is.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
thanks guys

Ed, no its not race deck its a houston based company they are called modutile and their warehouse is off of westpark I went and visited with them to look at their product and they were reasonable in price and it was an easy installation(sort of) the cuts around the garage floor took me a few days, my garage floor has elevation and all weird angles and a ramp coming up with a way to tackle those was a challenge since the tiles are only designed to be placed on a flat floor, so it took way more time to do those cuts than to lay down the majority of the floor, but the product seems ok its not the most durable but it cleans up well and changing a tile is really easy so even if you damage one its not a big deal and they cost about 2 bucks a tile

Knowing you ,Im not surprised about the weird angles!
See you soon!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Nice garage. Funny how a place to park and work on your toys can make you almost as happy as the toys.:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
:thumbsup

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas

Old garage wrench spacing tolerance 0.250 inch.
New garage wrench spacing tolerance 0.125 inch.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

I think you need to cancel your visit to my shop, you'll barf when you see how messy it is.

Old garage wrench spacing tolerance 0.250 inch.
New garage wrench spacing tolerance 0.125 inch.

glad to see you guys having fun at the expense of my OCD :lol

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
You had me with the drink cooler.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
You know your a car guy when you spend more on your garage than you do on your living room (and bedroom... and kitchen, pool, patio...). This looks slightly nicer than mine :(

Wow, huge improvement since I was there. Looks really nice. Perhaps you can help Fubar straighten things up.

What the...? is this guy following me around now? Stay out of my garage, you perv. Soroush, you better put a lock on your booze cabinet. Dr. Frank is on the prowl.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
You know your a car guy when you spend more on your garage than you do on your living room (and bedroom... and kitchen, pool, patio...). This looks slightly nicer than mine :(

What the...? is this guy following me around now? Stay out of my garage, you perv. Soroush, you better put a lock on your booze cabinet. Dr. Frank is on the prowl.

:rofl don't worry my fridge comes with built in locks

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
That garage looks so good it has lit a fire under me to get mine in order...Thanks a lot! haha

its just time and money :) and in my case a sore back to boot. just don't do it yourself you would be much happier :wink

GTHunter

GT Owner
Feb 14, 2012
Houston, TX
Soroush:

Looks great. Can you come over and help Hunter and I clean our shop? :). Great catching up in Austin.

Joe

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush:

Looks great. Can you come over and help Hunter and I clean our shop? :). Great catching up in Austin.

Joe

Joe definitely good catching up with you guys also,

however since our last conversation I have retired from the manual labor involved in setting up the garage floor tiles, but Im available for design, planning and acquisitions of the said product anytime :lol