FS: Wheels with tires

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I bought a new set of standard wheels that I really don't need. They have about 500 miles on them. Nice Goodyear tires with great life remaining in front and somewhat less in back :biggrin

Perfect second set of wheels. No curb rash though there is a scuff on two wheels - not very noticeable. Let me know if you're interested and I will get some photos when I return later this week. $2,500

Bruce

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
pm sent....

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I went out to the garage to check the wheel to see if the scuff would buff out - had to look for a bit before I found it so they are really pretty nice.

I plan to get her out this weekend for photographs.

Bruce

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
I'm interested!

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
email sent

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Naples I could drive over and pick them up !

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Naples I could drive over and pick them up !

Certainly! Any you could pick up my Mustang too while you're at it :wink

Actually need a late model 351w roller block if you know of one available.

Bruce

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Man I didn't even realize that was you Bruce = asleep at the wheel

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Man I didn't even realize that was you Bruce = asleep at the wheel

You deal with a lot of people - my feelings are not hurt. I would be easier to recognize if my screename was "Bruce Byerly" :biggrin

I actually got my GT out and washed it today since it has finally warmed back up into the 70's. Before I washed it, I took a couple of photos of these wheels.

3 are absolutely like new. 1 has a minor scuff on the rim. There are still little factory stickers on the rims. Front tires are great but somehow the rears seems to have worn faster despite their larger size :wink

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Wow looks good man ! I spent the afternoon underneath mine changing the oil. it was in the 70's here to today damn concrete floor was cold though.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Grrrrrrr it is 8 here in Boston.......

Wow looks good man ! I spent the afternoon underneath mine changing the oil. it was in the 70's here to today damn concrete floor was cold though.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Grrrrrrr it is 8 here in Boston.......

Oops sorry about that Andy, My parents hate me even more they are in the negatives up in bangor.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
No worries, there is NO reason why I should live up here....... Well it does give me the time to clean the underside of the car, THAT is how bad winter is.....

Sorry for the hyjack.....

Oops sorry about that Andy, My parents hate me even more they are in the negatives up in bangor.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
No worries, there is NO reason why I should live up here....... Well it does give me the time to clean the underside of the car, THAT is how bad winter is.....

Sorry for the hyjack.....

Come down here I'll throw you the keys to my car.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That would warm me up for sure :)

Come down here I'll throw you the keys to my car.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
That would warm me up for sure :)

If that wouldn't do the trick there would be something wrrrooonnngg with you BIG TIME :biggrin

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
were these sold?

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
were these sold?

No, still available. I've had shipping questions. Seems the last time I shipped mounted tires/wheels I put them on a pallet and it wasn't obscene.

Anyway, they are available as is the car!

I've cleaned them and they are perfect except the one front with a scuff as pictured.

Bruce