Found On Road Dead...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Dave, thanks a million for the offer. Please pm me the details on how we can proceed. As far as the service adviser being warned about me, WTF does that mean? That I pay attention to my car and notice when it comes back to me in worse shape that I left it in? You can't be serious?! I chose not to identify the dealership involved to allow you to straighten out the mess your tech created, I didn't create this thread or the most recent posts to defame your dealership or anyone else's but to keep people abreast of how my warranty issues were being handled.

Your comment really gets under my skin, disregard the scratches you claim you know nothing about on the exterior, disregard the grease stains all over the car and also disregard the damage on the dash that your management says was pre existing, how can you expect me to sit back and accept the way your tech (who did not damage my dash according to your management) butchered my center console? Remember all the loose items that you and I put back together in the engine compartment? WHAT ABOUT THE 35+ TEST MILES YOU GUYS PUT ON MY CAR?! I got so sick of dealing with Ford dealers that I stopped driving my car altogether for over 8 months! All that and you have the nerve to tell me that YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ABOUT ME?!

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Dave, thanks a million for the offer. Please pm me the details on how we can proceed. As far as the service adviser being warned about me, WTF does that mean? That I pay attention to my car and notice when it comes back to me in worse shape that I left it in? You can't be serious?! I chose not to identify the dealership involved to allow you to straighten out the mess your tech created, I didn't create this thread or the most recent posts to defame your dealership or anyone else's but to keep people abreast of how my warranty issues were being handled.

Your comment really gets under my skin, disregard the scratches you claim you know nothing about on the exterior, disregard the grease stains all over the car and also disregard the damage on the dash that your management says was pre existing, how can you expect me to sit back and accept the way your tech (who did not damage my dash according to your management) butchered my center console? Remember all the loose items that you and I put back together in the engine compartment? WHAT ABOUT THE 35+ TEST MILES YOU GUYS PUT ON MY CAR?! I got so sick of dealing with Ford dealers that I stopped driving my car altogether for over 8 months! All that and you have the nerve to tell me that YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ABOUT ME?!

Sidewalk Superintendent #2 and Official Bony Spellchecker: I knew I had missed something.

On a better note: Mike, we are cutting your carbon fiber exhaust surround piece in half so I can mate it with the bumper delete kit. Should look just as good if not better without the bumper. Thanks, David.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Thanks to all the forum member (gt owners and non gt owners) that have PMed me with offers to help, the GT ownership experience would not be complete without this forum and its members. Thanks guys!:thumbsup:cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
CBR,
I know you're going to see this. I can't let you post regarding this, and that is why I deleted your just made post. You work for the dealer. Anything you say as an employee of the dealer, the dealer is liable for. Anything you say, the dealer can hold against you. Dealers have sued forum members for their statements on the internet. This is why we don't allow dealers or dealership employees to post, even if they offered 10k a year to do so.

That's the end of the matter. Any last words will subsequently be deleted. Thanks. Nothing personal.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Be Stand up or your gone!

Just in case you are still wondering.

gttrans.jpg

So many people have been fixing this car and you talked about all the damage that the other dealer caused on the car, and pointed out all the scratches on the clam and the doors and the fender....etc etc, also about all the damage they caused while in the dash of it, now you gonna blame like that. I was warned but turned the other way and tried to help. O-well. This will prob get deleted, but you can ask the other GT owners that have delt with me and there experience, that are on this forum.

I can't tell if you worked on this car or were a staff member who overheard it....your english/diction is so bad...it gave me a headache to read.

If you worked on it, apply to your local butcher for a job

OR

Fess up and just say staright out is it was over your head, and you made some mistakes.

Parts are readily available and will clearly help this owner WHEN a dealer staff member corraborates this damage and allows the Dealer owner to order the parts to the owner for FREE and we can get it in the hands of GT Guys to install them.

Thats the only way you will save face here or even be allowed to stay in my opnion!

Otherwise your post is worthless and should be deleted, as you have zero credibility in my eyes based on your comments/insults.

Some advice:

-People dont butcher their own $150K cars and blame the tech making $20/hr.

-This 2yr. thread/photo evidence shows the owner is very careful

-If you want to be in any business, you might want to learn that the customer is often right, and always so, if you want any of his future business

-Posting in a public forum when you appear guilty, mis-infromed or at worst naive to what this "Dealer" did is not too bright.

-As an aside, an apology to the GT owner my be a good first step....as I doubt you have any loyalty to the dealer since you left.

On a positive note: you are doing the right thing changing professions & going back to school:

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Thanks for the avatar relief Dave!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Hey, consider yourself lucky. At least you and Chris A. know what it was. :lol

CBReFLeX

Jul 3, 2007
Port Charlott FL

Mike check your PM. DBK I completly understand nothing personal taken. I will come back to posting when I am officially gone from the dealer. Till then I will still be reading through the forum gaining knowledge.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
The most bizarre part of this whole mess is that during the 8 or 9 months I was ignoring the car, I actually stopped logging on the FGT forum in order to help myself fall further out of love with the car. Something happened a few months back and I started visiting the site as a guest trying to look in to see whats going on, bizarre but true, sort of reminds me of this...

Attachments

• shit a brick (Medium).jpg
    shit a brick (Medium).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 183

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
HEY - THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THAT PICTURE!
just kidding :biggrin Welcome back Mike! :cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Wow!

This thread has had over 21000 views :eek and has been ongoing for almost 2 years. Thats gotta be some sort of record. Hope everything gets worked out.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
just kidding :biggrin Welcome back Mike! :cheers

I was holding my breath and underwater when that pic was snapped.
The chic on the right is sitting on me...:lol:willy:lol:lol
almost drowned:banana

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Mike you know those farmers daughters jokes?
you wanna be the farmer? :banana:banana

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
todd;105892Mike you know those farmers daughters jokes? you wanna be the farmer? :banana:banana[/QUOTE said:
With my luck Frank would show up being the traveling "snake oil salesman" and Bony, Fred and you would be the traveling salesmen :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mike, I told you I am that tub above, just out of view doing a little diving......
some guys go to Cabo, others stay close to home :)

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
????????????

With my luck Frank would show up being the traveling "snake oil salesman" and Bony, Fred and you would be the traveling salesmen :rofl

Mike,

How did I get drug into this?:shrug

Been trying to mind my own business, but to no avail.:bs

I love you guys.:bow

Fred

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Well, the car is off to the dealer on Thursday. The service adviser assures me that he's going to take care of everything, even if he has to do the work himself. I can only hope for the best.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Well, the car is off to the dealer on Thursday. The service adviser assures me that he's going to take care of everything, even if he has to do the work himself. I can only hope for the best.
At this point, we're all hoping for the best. Good luck to you. Are the scratches fixed, or will the dealer pick up the tab on that?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Mike,
If the dealer does not come thru and the GT guys come down to help out I can offer them some work space and a lift to sort out your car. I hope the dealer come thru this time !!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Mike,
If the dealer does not come thru and the GT guys come down to help out I can offer them some work space and a lift to sort out your car. I hope the dealer come thru this time !!

Thanks Brian, that means a lot. Its at the dealer getting a new center console and radio bezel today as well as one last shot to sort out the other damage they created. I'll keep you guys informed.:bored