Ford no sell agreement

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
"Some things are worth more than money. Experiences are priceless. :thumbsup"
Absolutely Steve, but when it comes time for the kids to experience the cars at their prom someday just remember I'll be happy to help out and hide them over here. :biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I remember that.... Sad part is I think I had already bought one, out of ignorance. I didnt know any better at the time.

I was standing there when this happened. A minute or two earlier I asked Daniel if that would be a good book to buy. "absolutely not" was the reply. That S.O.B shouldn't be here, he's not part of the Rally. As his blood pressure went up, he turned on his heels, went over Wyss and said to get away from this hotel, you didn't pay to be part of the Rally, go sell your book on the street corner. And the rest is history.

At the time I was a bit shocked at this confrontation. Later on that evening, Bony explained me, why he was so vehement towards Wyss and his self proclaimed expertise about all things Ford GT. Clearly Bony had a strict sense of right and wrong. Gob Bless Daniel and God Bless the USA!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Bony was an amazing one of a kinder. Always put a smile on my face.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Wow!

What a wide-ranging and cascading thread.

Who would have thought that the subject of a No Sale Agreement would have triggered all this emotion?

One thing for sure: whatever is supposed or intended to happen won't exactly go according to plan. We'll see.

One other certainty: I will never sell my NGT. Oh, that's right - I'm not getting one.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I think what DBK said about the agreement & the story about Bony are on the same topic. Do what is right & honorable. And keeping or not keeping your word tells everyone what type of person you are.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
If I am fortunate enough to be in the last 250 allocations, my heirs can do whatever they want with the NGT after I'm buried! Hopefully, they will use it to tow my casket to the graveyard.
(The previous was a repost. It took a little time to photoshop a NGT with a hearse)

9bda1b601c66a3907efd7f96f390b89d.jpg

0aa0cce760c9b2ed02d856ced6e20650.jpg

This will work. I'll die a happy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Love the #2 photo

Ed Sims