Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave,

Having now seen a bunch of cars in person, what's your opinion on the standard versus carbon fiber wheels?

Standard wheel design is better. CF wheel has more wow factor.

I ordered gloss CF because I think it's impressive looking in combination with the exposed CF lowers. I think gloss black base wheel is superior from a shape/dish perspective.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Yeah, that's my take. It's interesting how many cars are being ordered with standard wheels.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ignore the weirdness where the car I photoshopped out in the background was.

a1c275ec0ea20e95f72e8279aba6f1f4.jpg

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I'm a no stripe guy, and love it! I need it sitting next to my blue no stripe!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Totally agree... the red no stripe floats my boat... I'm just concerned that too many will select the liquid red... still my #1 choice though.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Jack Roush's delivered yesterday:

18809669_1770167766629524_8845877173546909696_n.jpg

His delivery video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HeZAHJvW8I

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Seeing guys like Rousch and Leno get these cars sure make a guy humbled by being one of the few....

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Seeing guys like Rousch and Leno get these cars sure make a guy humbled by being one of the few....

I was thinking the same thing. It truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we've been blessed with.

Hans Efde

Jan 16, 2016
Totally agree... the red no stripe floats my boat... I'm just concerned that too many will select the liquid red... still my #1 choice though.

Imagine the liquid red with a single carbon stripe. Too bad it is not an option.

Hans Efde

Jan 16, 2016
To be honest I got a bit distracted by that Indigo on the background.

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Imagine the liquid red with a single carbon stripe. Too bad it is not an option.

That would be the Bomb!

Pretty Please Dave and Raj?

Frank The Tank

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Pretty cool. I wonder if they will make a video with music when I take delivery of mine ?
Do I get to pick the music ?
Just wondering.

andy (ajb)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Pretty cool. I wonder if they will make a video with music when I take delivery of mine ?
Do I get to pick the music ?
Just wondering.

andy (ajb)

haha maybe we should start a thread asking people what song they want on their delivery video Ill go first

can't drive 55 by samy

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I keep telling you guys, red is the fastest color! If I get an allocation in 2019, I don't care how many others have chosen red, I'm sticking with it. I still like the white stripes though. It definitely looks like what we used to call Candy Apple Red--I should try to get the license plate now: RD DLICS

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
haha maybe we should start a thread asking people what song they want on their delivery video Ill go first

can't drive 55 by samy

Dibbs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

can't drive 55 by samy

MIne will be "I am the God of Hellfire... and I bring you FIRE". With my liquid red GT breaking through a wall of smoke as it backs out of the Reliable truck... I look forward to producing a video of my delivery.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
MIne will be "I am the God of Hellfire... and I bring you FIRE". With my liquid red GT breaking through a wall of smoke as it backs out of the Reliable truck... I look forward to producing a video of my delivery.

Nothing like an Arthur Brown quote. When I'm on the third leg of an all day business trip, I've always wanted to stand up and scream that. But then again, I'm not fond of shackles .

Status
Not open for further replies.