Ford GT watch

Aug 25, 2006
Bill -

:frown In the future, would you please include the "complete" thumb in the photos? I don't feel that I can add this photo to my "thumb collection."

Thanks, Ralphie :cheers

Absolutely

Shadowman

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Check out the GT watch on Ebay and he also has many other types of watches as well. Just click on his other items:thumbsup

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0398380200&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have to say this is a certified piece of crap. I bought one and the band was too big so I set it a side so I could take a link out when I had time. Then the battery died so I set it a side until I could find my case opener since it looked like a screw on back. So I finaly located my tool and then found out the back is fake. It prys off!. So I put in a new battery and it started working so I figured I would take out a link and try wearing it. I removed 2 links and figured it would fit except the clasp broke as I was trying it on. So if I want to ware this piece of s*$% I will have to buy it a band! It still looks kind of cool but what a piece of junk. It is so big it looks like it will stop traffic.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Oh ya ,its cheesy !!!
But so am I !!

H

HHGT

I have to say this is a certified piece of crap. I bought one and the band was too big so I set it a side so I could take a link out when I had time. Then the battery died so I set it a side until I could find my case opener since it looked like a screw on back. So I finaly located my tool and then found out the back is fake. It prys off!. So I put in a new battery and it started working so I figured I would take out a link and try wearing it. I removed 2 links and figured it would fit except the clasp broke as I was trying it on. So if I want to ware this piece of s*$% I will have to buy it a band! It still looks kind of cool but what a piece of junk. It is so big it looks like it will stop traffic.

He agreed for me to send mine back and he is paying for shipping. Both ways...