Ford GT Registry / Owner Sign In

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Seems as though sales don't get deleted. Nice idea, but probably should prompt registrants for updates once a year to help keep it up to date.

Example...rmartin175 has one in every color in VA, but somebody said he sold his cars.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It died when Empty Pockets showed up......... also from Oregon who has the highest Forum posts per mile driven on the FGT than anybody!

May the bird of paradise leave an appropriate remembrance in your breakfast bowl...

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
May the bird of paradise leave an appropriate remembrance in your breakfast bowl...

EP, it took you 8 months to come up with that reply?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
No...it took 8 months before I noticed/read yer stinkin' post. :tongue

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
It looks like there are a bunch of bogus entries at the bottom. A bunch of New York, NY entries with no vin # info.

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
FordGTForum Registry Database

Unfortunately, it appears there are a lot of bogus entries in the database, in addition to old entries that have not been kept up to date. I volunteered to Dave to help clean up
that Registry database a couple years ago, but, we never got the details worked out, and it seems that he and Francesca have been pretty busy with babies since then. :biggrin

Jeff

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Unfortunately, it appears there are a lot of bogus entries in the database, in addition to old entries that have not been kept up to date. I volunteered to Dave to help clean up
that Registry database a couple years ago, but, we never got the details worked out, and it seems that he and Francesca have been pretty busy with babies since then. :biggrin

Jeff

I am fairly new but if there is anything I can do I will help with this project

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Jeff

I'll call you later today Jeff. I haven't been able to get ahold of Brian, who holds the keys to the original registry.

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Hi Jeff, How are you enjoying Florida? Keith/Russ Milne Ford.

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Florida is great - a car cruise-in nearly every day of the week, and top-down weather year-round. Sandy beaches, the salt's in the water, not on the roads, and the sky is nearly always blue - couldn't be better!

Jeff

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Jeff, I've been looking for you at some of the shows but have not caught up. We took the orange and blue car to CFTC. Hope to go to AI in red car. I want you to see the 57 bird at NSB before you head home to the north pole. After 8 years it's almost done. Hope to see you soon. KO

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha, KO, he fooled you. He lives in FL now. No return trips to the icey Great White North.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
If the site ever gets updated, I'd like to add my car to the list (which I can't find on the current registry).

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^ You can add yourself. http://66.165.180.20/addlist.cfm

The banner on that page is for Rally II. lol.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
^^^ You can add yourself. http://66.165.180.20/addlist.cfm

The banner on that page is for Rally II. lol.

Thanks. Obviously missed the tab/link for that. The Central CA air must be rotting my brain......

edit: chrissake. I even managed to screw up my entry. I need to sit in a dark room with my morning coffee. Anyway to edit?

Last edited:

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Just registered my Tungsten GT, but entry form wouldn't take both painted stripes and vinyl side stripes, only one. Either I'm experiencing brain fade or form has a glitch. Probably brain fade!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Just registered my Tungsten GT, but entry form wouldn't take both painted stripes and vinyl side stripes, only one. Either I'm experiencing brain fade or form has a glitch. Probably brain fade!

If that's the case, then I'm not completely losing it. That's the same 'error' I had with my entry.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Actually, it's not an error. On the order form for the GT there were three options regarding the stripes:

- Bodyside "Ford GT" logo Vinyl Tape Stripes (standard)
- Delete "Ford GT" Body Side Tape Stripes (no cost option 97D) - not available with 97P, required with 68G
and
- Painted Racing Stripes (over hood, roof, rear hatch option 97P) - not available with 97D, included with 68G

68G was the heritage order code. If you ordered "painted stripes", vinyl side stripes was automatically included in your order. They did not offer a combination where you could order top painted stripes but no sides stripes, and therefore if you have "Painted Racing Stripes", vinyl side stripes is implied.

Don't sweat it. As soon as Brian finds the password for it I'll clear some of it up.

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Thanks. Never thought about that since I didn't order the car new. I'm a newbie, owner since Nov 2011!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
On the order form for the GT there were three options regarding the stripes:

- Bodyside "Ford GT" logo Vinyl Tape Stripes (standard)
- Delete "Ford GT" Body Side Tape Stripes (no cost option 97D) - not available with 97P, required with 68G
and
- Painted Racing Stripes (over hood, roof, rear hatch option 97P) - not available with 97D, included with 68G

Therefore, if I have a Mark IV Red with option code 97P and a 97D, then I must have a 1 of 1 and the rarest of all GT's !!??!!

Still winter here and bored ~ removing side stripes this weekend to achieve claim of exclusivity :wink