Ford GT production limited to just 250 units annually

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's very unlikely the GT name continues after this program completes. This program barely made it out alive in time for the 50th Anniversary of the victory at Le Mans, and that's really the raison d'être for the car. We're just lucky that two major anniversary events that justify the expenditure are within fairly close proximity.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
It's very unlikely the GT name continues after this program completes. This program barely made it out alive in time for the 50th Anniversary of the victory at Le Mans, and that's really the raison d'être for the car. We're just lucky that two major anniversary events that justify the expenditure are within fairly close proximity.

All more the reason to get one for me.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
$400k base. Options $15k+. Dealer ADMs $125k+. Not ruling out the selling of purchase rights or places on "lists" for $25k+. Sales tax $35k. All this assuming you can even get to one.

No thanks. That's stupid money unless your Seinfeld or Leno.

I will be just as happy with the new GT3RS for $180k and keep $380k in my pocket.

Last edited:

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
$400k base. Options $15k+. Dealer ADMs $125k+. Not ruling out the selling of purchase rights or places on "lists" for $25k+. Sales tax $35k. All this assuming you can even get to one.

No thanks. That's stupid money unless your Seinfeld or Leno.

I will be just as happy with the new GT3RS for $180k and keep $380k in my pocket.

Who are you getting an RS from for $180K? Prepare for markups putting it well over $200K. That is if you can even get an allocation.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I will be just as happy with the new GT3RS for $180k and keep $380k in my pocket.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's what makes a market!