Ford GT Parts

jvmax

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 13, 2008
Compared to other super cars like Ferrari & Lamborghini, I would have to say that in general, replacement parts for the Ford GT are MUCH CHEAPER than those cars from Italy. Maybe in 5 to 10 years it may be a different story though.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Good thread, when the forum first started we posted some parts that swap with other cars, dramatic savings.:thumbsup I'LL START :biggrin

1. side yellow and red markers/ off defunked cheap land rover truck. 6.50 to 13.50 cents :thumbsup

2. hood latch landing springs, late 05/06 defunked tbird part, 3.40 to 6 dollars just rip off the rubber boot.:thumbsup

3. air filters off the lightning truck ect 12.50 at pep boys , dealer 45?
each.:thumbsup

gtjoey having fun in the rain/snow/tornado/ice storm what else today ooffaahhh:ack

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I don't want my parts defunked.

I want them funked.

MP_Bootsy_George.jpg

And yes, the parts are cheaper!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ITS DBK AND GTJOEY!!!!!!!!! HOSTING THE 50TH !!! FORD GT RALLY!!!!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol WHERS CAMILLO:biggrin GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
ITS DBK AND GTJOEY!!!!!!!!! HOSTING THE 50TH !!! FORD GT RALLY!!!!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol WHERS CAMILLO:biggrin GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If I have to sign a photo release and screen play release I will stay home and sit on the porch of the old folks home...

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA

I want them funked.

MP_Bootsy_George.jpg

It's the 'Landing of the Mothership!' I wanna get P-Funk'd!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

I want them funked.

MP_Bootsy_George.jpg

Well.... looks like I'm gonna be up all night with nightmares.:bored

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
The bass dbk is playing was made by stormcat in the year 2025, its all original GT CARBON FIBER HOOD MATERIAL :biggrin Produced for the gt 20th anniversary :biggrin JUST THINK WHAT IT WILL BRING WHEN YOU GUYS PUT IT UP ON EBAY AFTER WHERE GONE :lol:lol:lol.P.S. THERE BURYING ME WITH THE MIC. CANT DRAG THAT DAMN THING OFF MY COLD DEAD BODY. :lol:lol:lol:lol GTJOEY 1314 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!:thumbsup

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Well.... looks like I'm gonna be up all night with nightmares.:bored
Went to see George at the Keswick ~ 2 years ago. He came out wearing a diaper and smokin' a joint ..... and then the show really got interesting!