Ford GT Owner VIP Hospitality at the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans

Status
Not open for further replies.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Is it too late to get in on bringing a GT to Le Mans?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is it too late to get in on bringing a GT to Le Mans?

No. If you want to ship it, e-mail me and I will send you details.

webmaster@fordgtforum.com

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Reminder for the 6 (+ 1?), US owners coming to Le Mans with their Ford GT :

You've done the hardest!
Stay a little in France to participate in the LE MANS CLASSIC with European owners.
You will be welcome and I will do what is necessary for your accommodations.

Best regards from France.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just had a very good conversation with the team from the UK putting the event on. It's going to be...amazing!

CAN'T WAIT!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We can't wait to go cheer on the Ford/Ganassi team. Exciting times ahead. Thanks again Dave for putting this together!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

#34 is looking forward to her European Vacation!! 8 years ago Bony and a few others tried to pull this off but couldn't get it all together. Now it's a lock and its gonna be great. I said it 5 years ago when Matech took the Ford GT back to LeMans......We will be there and if you miss it you're going to be sorry when we post up the photos. It's just as true now. Be there, or be square.

Chip

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Shawn (TXVIPER) & my GTs headed to Houston...........then across the pond to LeMans! It has begun! Thanks again, Dave & Ford! Yahoo!!

Attachments

• Shawn's GT.jpg
    Shawn's GT.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 336
  • JWs GT.jpg
    JWs GT.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 325

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just got the full rundown from the team. This is going to be UNREAL.

Example:

Friday afternoon lunch - Provided by Michelin Star Chef, hosted by Bill Ford, Jr. and Edsel B. Ford II.
Private Meet and Greet with all 12 Ford GT Race Drivers
Friday evening - cocktail reception and dinner in Le Mans city centre, hosted by Henry Ford III and Edsel B. Ford II.
If anyone wants to register last minute, contact me.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Know there is rarely a dress code at rally and not at race tracks but this is France especially at the dinner any suggestions?

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I know this is a stretch, but if there is somebody within 100 miles of metro Detroit going on this trip that is willing to take a bag for me, it would be truly awesome. Of course I would pay for it plus a couple great bottles of wine in France. Packing for a 12 day trip for 2 in a GT is tough (especially for my wife).

I got a quote from UPS to ship a 35x22x22 box that wighted 40 lb's to France and it was $1,350! So basically you can ship a car there for just double that of a 40 lb box. lol...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have a plan for you.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Know there is rarely a dress code at rally and not at race tracks but this is France especially at the dinner any suggestions?

I would just say smart casual.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I would just say smart casual.

In Georgia that means I need to wear a collared shirt under my Bibs instead of a tee shirt. :thumbsup :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I just got the full rundown from the team. This is going to be UNREAL.

Example:

If anyone wants to register last minute, contact me.

Is this a separate registration or part of what we signed up for with the Forum?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
What you paid for.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Thanks Dr. Frank

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
So much looking forward to this event!

Thanks so much Dave!!

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
I know this is a stretch, but if there is somebody within 100 miles of metro Detroit going on this trip that is willing to take a bag for me, it would be truly awesome. Of course I would pay for it plus a couple great bottles of wine in France. Packing for a 12 day trip for 2 in a GT is tough (especially for my wife).

I got a quote from UPS to ship a 35x22x22 box that wighted 40 lb's to France and it was $1,350! So basically you can ship a car there for just double that of a 40 lb box. lol...

I can get that picked up and delivered to us here in the UK for around $160 - we'll be arriving in the Le Mans area on Thursday and leaving after the race and will have space to bring stuff down if that's any help. Drop me a PM if I can assist.

Dave

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Every day there are a few items to attend to leading up to this and anticipation is part of the fun. I don't know exactly what we are doing when, where we are going or the route, or where we are staying in route and I don't care. What I do know is it's going to be a lot of fun. Yeah baby!

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Chip, you are getting to be devil may care.

Status
Not open for further replies.