Ford Gt inspection in Las Vegas

bentjag

Jun 29, 2010
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, and was looking for help in finding somone to do an inspection on a GT in Las Vegas. I have used Rich of the " Gt Guy in Michigan, and he did a super job. Was hoping for someone closer or in LV who can also help me out.
Thanks
Danny B

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
PM me with a phone number or email to reach you. I'm in LA.

Aug 25, 2006
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, and was looking for help in finding somone to do an inspection on a GT in Las Vegas. I have used Rich of the " Gt Guy in Michigan, and he did a super job. Was hoping for someone closer or in LV who can also help me out.
Thanks
Danny B

Danny I have customers in Las Vegas that could do a visual and then if something more comprehensive I would have to fly in.

Takes care

Shadowman

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Danny - if you can get either Kendall (nota4re) or Shadowman to look at the car for you, consider yourself very fortunate. Either can make sure you are buying the right car.

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Bentjag...I recently did an inspection on a black no stripe 05 in Vegas. If this is the car, BEWARE. If so, feel free to private message me.
Tom

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Hey Kendall....vegas, vegas,...vegas...... road trip ?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I spoke to Danny. This is not a black car. By all accounts, it sounds like this is a good find with low miles. We'll make arrangements to go check it out within the next few days.

bentjag

Jun 29, 2010
Thanks for the help.
Kendall is going to make the trip from LA up to Las Vegas for me

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Well, Ryan and I flew out to Vegas on Wednesday to inspect this car. All I can say is, "wow", this was really quite a find! A 900 mile, FLAWLESS, white/blue, 4-option VIRGIN. Virgin meaning both good and bad - the axle bolts have not been addressed (bad) but the car has never even had the pans touched (good)! Seriously, this was a 1-owner, pampered car and try as we might, we couldn't find ANY flaws. So, I phoned Danny and told him what we found and promised to send him pictures and an inspection report when we got home. Danny called me Friday and asked when we could pick it up and I told him that we had some flexibility in the coming weeks and so when he worked out the transaction details, we could be ready. Transaction details??? Danny told me the money had changed hands and that the title was now in his name!!! Holy cow, batman! So, Ryan and I headed out again to Vegas this morning at the dark hour of 4:30am.... this time with Cool Tech trailer in tow. We were back home by 1:30PM... with Ryan driving both 4.5 hour legs.

Here's a couple of pics of loading her up this morning (the seller wasn't quite convinced that those wide hips would fit) :

Attachments

• Loading (Large).jpg
    Loading (Large).jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 144
  • LiningUp (Large).jpg
    LiningUp (Large).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Fits (Large).jpg
    Fits (Large).jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 144
  • BackingOut (Large).jpg
    BackingOut (Large).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 142

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I saw that car in Hemmings. It looked like a good buy....

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I saw that car in Hemmings. It looked like a good buy....

Yes, at the end of the day, I think it was a good buy. Interestingly, Hemmings is the only place he chose to advertise the car. It was just so refreshing to see such an immaculate car. I have to really respect the owner for that. He also managed to keep all of the stickers on the car, rotation numbers, etc. Another chance to meet a very cool (former owner) as well as to work with a very cool new owner (Danny)!!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Love it! So jealous.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Love it! So jealous.

Jason, I know of an equally clean '06 Tungsten nearby!:thumbsup