Ford Gt in commercial

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I haven't seen it yet, but there is a toy RED Ford GT in a commercial for the IOWA lottery. Apparently a man gets on an elevator holding the car in his hand followed by a pitch for the Iowa lottery. Several people have contacted me about it.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
DR F,

Where is Iowa?

FM99

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 4, 2008
Iowa
Yes - Ad is real. I have seen it.
Atomic - Iowa is northeast of LA

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
If anyone can post this advertisement, this would be extremely useful!

Thanks,

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
You know what IOWA stands for don't ya?

Idiots out wondering around

Of course that was only true when I was schooling there at The University of Northern Iowa..... Go PANTHERS!!!

FM99

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 4, 2008
Iowa
Uni

Dear Stunts - When did you graduate and what was your major. I am a professor at U.N.I.

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I was there from 1990-1993. I was on a track scholarship as a polevaulter with my major being construction management. I didn't graduate from U.N.I. as I turned pro as a waterskier during this time and chose to ski full time during my college days. Skied part time during my summers while at UNI but when the choice came, I chose sun,water and girls...... :) or :(
Buck and Law were the coaches the y called me Mik!!!

MWG

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Northern California
If anyone can post this advertisement, this would be extremely useful!

Thanks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVRYZqUYXqM

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
That's funny :) but why would anyones dream be to own a red FGT? KIDDING<KIDDING

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Like Groucho said, "I'll take the blond".

FM99

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 4, 2008
Iowa
Stunts - I came to UNI in 1973. I had the two captains of the track team as students and majors in the department quite a while ago. One was Arny Doden, a shot putter, and the other I cannot remember his name. He was a tall sprinter. But, I think they were before you. We had an All American mid-distance sprinter as a major two years ago. I came from California (a small community south of San Francisco called Los Angeles) to UNI for a job - environmentalist shut down nuclear power plant building and since my expertise was finding uranium, the jobs dried up. But, Iowa was a good place to raise two daughters on my own. And, I do enjoy the seasons. California had two seasons, short sleeve and long sleeve. Oh yes, perhaps it is an Iowa thing, both the local Ford dealer's and my GTs are red. And, they are very pretty.