Ford GT Application Deadline

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just a reminder:

• The application deadline is 12:01 PM GMT December 7th. That is 7 AM tomorrow EST.

• If you applied in 2016 and would like to again, you absolutely must log back in and re-submit. You must go through and accept the terms and conditions, privacy policy, and resubmit your application to be considered. If you do not do this, your previous application will not be considered.

• You will receive an e-mail upon the successful completion of your application letting you know it has been submitted. If you do not receive this e-mail, your application has not successfully been submitted.

• If you logged in but did NOT complete the application, you should have by now received a notification on either 1 or 2 occasions that your application has been started but not submitted.

• If you run into technical problems during the course of your application, you should contact gtappsup@fordgt.com

This is just my personal tip: Some people have run into trouble where they have submitted an application, received notice that their submission has been received, and subsequently received a second communication letting them know their application has been started but not finished. My advice to you is that once you have submitted your application and received confirmation via email it was received, do not log back in. Period. At that point you will know your application has been received and will not have to think about any further changes not only not being received, but effectively "un-submitting" your previously confirmed received application.

Good luck.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Thanks for looking out for us.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Good luck to all of you that are submitting... This car is AWESOME!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Thanks for the tips Dave. Now the 3 longs months of waiting begins.

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Submitted the other day . Good luck to all the forum members I can not wait to see all the combinations and colors you guys dream up.

Dominic

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
I submitted application and received the confirmation email but wanted to tweak the video. I’ll probably just leave it alone now because I’d hate to have a technical glitch this late in the game and be disqualified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Wishing the very best to all of you! I’ll second what Awsum GT said:

THE. GT. IS. AWESOME!!!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Thanks Dave, appreciate the advise and we will all sleep a little better tonight.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
DBK = SOLID
Best of luck to my fellow GT brothers!
I totally understand how you feel!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Yes indeed, so thoughtful to give us all this reminder- thank you. Good luck to everybody!

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
just submitted, I guess they give preference to current 2005-2006 GT owners?

kovalser

Feb 24, 2018
Scottsdale, AZ
just submitted, I guess they give preference to current 2005-2006 GT owners?

Been trying to submit my application for the past hour, but cannot log in... I'm getting a "an error occurred. please try again later" error. Sent an email to the support team. I'm unlikely to be selected but figured I might as well try!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
This whole process could have been a train wreck but for Dave. Not because of Ford, which took on a Herculean, money losing , game changing project, but because Dave addressed the zillion issues/concerns of the long time owner/enthusiasts.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
T’was the night before Christmas and all through the house...

Thanks DBK, once again, regardless of the outcome, it’s been a helluva ride! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I just filmed my video and hope to edit it now, and then submit before the deadline. I'm very comfortable with still photos and still cameras. Videos and video editing, definitely not my forte.

I hope it doesn't mess up anything. I just realized yesterday about the GMT and how that fits into the deadline, making it much earlier than I thought.

Thanks for the tips DBK!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just filmed my video and hope to edit it now, and then submit before the deadline. I'm very comfortable with still photos and still cameras. Videos and video editing, definitely not my forte.

I hope it doesn't mess up anything. I just realized yesterday about the GMT and how that fits into the deadline, making it much earlier than I thought.

Thanks for the tips DBK!

Then just ditch the video. Not necessary.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Thank you for the advise. I would hate for someone to miss out after submitting and then going back in and the system be overloaded. Good luck to all

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Wishing all the Forum Members that are applying this time around the very best of luck. You are all deserving in my opinion.

Vince H

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks DBK. Application is updated, signed, sealed, and safely delivered. Good luck fellow members!

Thanks DBK and the Forum group in general for all the positive help and advice throughout this process. This past 30 days have been dominated by the GT application process.... Now we wait and pray for positive news from FORD....Good Luck to all... This could be the longest 90+ days of our lives :))))