GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
no, correction officer.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well, as you can read on another post lance has his ride :thumbsup. Stay tuned at carlisle as the gt guys will be doing,pulley,tune,lowering,exhaust and awhole bunch more right in the middle of the display area surrounded by 25 gt's on the show room floor...:thumbsup gtjoey 1314:thumbsup
Trent the display props for the cars look outrageous. great job my lil canadian squirrel friend....p.s. anyone can have there own personal one made after the show so come check it out......enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Glad you like it my friend :thumbsup
It is an honour to be able to design the tributes to these historic cars. Couldn't have done it without you, Gino and Doug for the great input.
:cheers
Trent

Trent the display props for the cars look outrageous. great job my lil canadian squirrel friend....p.s. anyone can have there own personal one made after the show so come check it out......enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Can you post one on here some how so others can see....the cp-1 is real cool. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Where are they putting you guys?

Joey- Which building did they give you guys? I can't bring a GT but we go to AFC every year. Really looking forward to meeting some of you folks. Thanks, KO

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
KO, we are in gate 3 the old dealership building. Cant miss it, Ford huge tent will be next to that. Now just making sure, your NOT bringing the gt right?. If not the spot will be given to another inside the building.We have a special award for you my friend.....:biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Joey,

What time will you be at the fair grounds on Thursday?

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Can you post one on here some how so others can see....the cp-1 is real cool. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

No problemo :thumbsup
3' wide and 7' tall
stands on it's own and rolls up into it's own canister for transport.

Sorry Joey I tried to get the model to deliver it but no go so I will be sending it FedEx next week :biggrin

:cheers
Trent

showboardgt.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wow, that's sweet. Outstanding work Trent.

H

HHGT

Wow, that's sweet. Outstanding work Trent.

+1:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Trent- VERY NICE!!! Thanks for posting...

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update!!!!

With a couple of weeks left, its getting real exciting, here are some of the changes since getting off the phone with lance/rick and the entire carlisle crew.
1.We have ALOT of cars coming , way more than expected :thumbsup The lift will be moved under a special tent out side with lounge chairs :biggrin so we have more room in the building and do not have to worry about moving cars all the time.:thumbsup The outside tent display will be right next to the building, actually extenting the length of gt walking around area:thumbsup
Remember this all started as a impromtu event, LETS ENJOY , GO WITH THE FLOW, If all works out either next year we can possible take building "t" then have the largest "public "gathering of gt's in the world!
That building would house 85 gt's inside plus all displays and vendors....
So lets enjoy....I think theres going to be alot of surprises. enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
from Ford Racing News

Beyond the acres of classic and collectible Fords to see, you can also catch walk-around presentations on some exciting 2010's, including the newly revamped Shelby GT500 Mustang, the rugged F-150 Raptor SVT pickup, the EcoBoost-powered 2010 Taurus SHO, as well as America's most fuel-efficient mid-size sedan, the Fusion Hybrid. (There's even a new "Green Class" of alternative-powered Fords!) You'll get to meet Ford Tough Blue Thunder driver Linsey Weenk, and witness a special reunion for Ford GT owners, where organizer "GT Joey" plans appearances by former Ford VP Chris Theodore, designer Camilo Pardo and even the 1-of-1 produced "Sonic Blue" Ford GT itself.

Another chapter in The Legend of GTJoey!

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Joey,

The mostly symbolic and heartfelt awards have been created to your precise specifications. Will there be enough? Due to their design, transporting them to Carlisle shouldn’t require the need for another trailer stop along the route. See you in a couple of weeks.

Pete S.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys if you go to the ford carlisle event page on line, right above the days left you will see the official directory...
YOUR PICTURES AND THE COVER OF THE MAG ARE THERE WITH YOUR CARS IN IT...ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
For the people who can't decipher Joey CAPS language, here is the link

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/pdf/2009_Ford_Directory_web.pdf

BTW - It's Mike, not Mark..... maybe my son is taking her?

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Guys if you go to the ford carlisle event page on line, right above the days left you will see the official directory...
YOUR PICTURES AND THE COVER OF THE MAG ARE THERE WITH YOUR CARS IN IT...ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Joey, a couple of Carlisle questions:

1)The program says there is a fee for the dyno runs. How much will they charge for each run on the dyno?

2) There are only 12 FGT pictures shown as "Invitational Display" cars. Are these all that are signed up? If not how were these cars classified as invitational and the other attendees were not?

3) How is it that of all the "Invitational Display" pictures shown in the Carlisle program, the Sonic Blue GT is 490% larger than all the other invitational GT's?

4) How is it that the Sonic Blue GT is listed solely in your name? What about the other co-owners?

Sorry, Joey, but as BONY would say, "Just trying to keep it real here".

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Indy , are you coming my friend ? what day? you are always welcome!
As for the dyno? lance will post that soon as they have a new vendor for the dyno. Joe might remember what he paid last year.
As for the pictures, we were taking TOO MUCH advertising space so they picked cars with something of different interest as there were to many to post, the running total I think was around 35.:thumbsup
I guess they enlarged the sonic blue car cause its very, very special , I dont run the advertising department at carlisle or the printing staff so I would guess it had something to do with that?
Before we got involved this year , the 1959 big ford and edsel was the highlightcars for the event , I can only guess that a 1 of 1 gt would draw 3 or 4 more people than a 1959 edsel?
Just keeping it real my friend,
+ 1 joey ..... well said joey:thumbsup
Hey who else runs these events joey?
Indy come on down , enjoy, and have a good time my friend after sunday and the race is over , other than a new bumper crop what else is going on?:biggrin
gtjoey 1314:thumbsup