Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
GTJoey-

Our team at Carlisle Events is super excited to host some incredible Ford GT's during the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals. I'm still working on purchasing a GT for myself, I need to sell one more car prior to pulling the trigger. My plans are to have one prior to the event (which is coming up quickly!). I can't wait to see everyone's rides and I'm looking forward to learning a LOT more about these incredible vehicles. I've always loved them since I was a kid - the GT40's, when the GT's came out I knew I HAD to own one... my day is near!

We appreciate all of your support and look forward to having an incredible display of Ford GT's all weekend. Again, thanks for all of your enthusiasm.

Life is good,

Lance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
GTJoey-

Our team at Carlisle Events is super excited to host some incredible Ford GT's during the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals. I'm still working on purchasing a GT for myself, I need to sell one more car prior to pulling the trigger. My plans are to have one prior to the event (which is coming up quickly!). I can't wait to see everyone's rides and I'm looking forward to learning a LOT more about these incredible vehicles. I've always loved them since I was a kid - the GT40's, when the GT's came out I knew I HAD to own one... my day is near!

We appreciate all of your support and look forward to having an incredible display of Ford GT's all weekend. Again, thanks for all of your enthusiasm.

Life is good,

Lance

Joey-

Scratch my last post - I'm a proud new owner of a GT... it'll be shipped to my house next week. Please add one more to your "confirmed" list :thumbsup

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Congrats and enjoy it my friend! as you and your family have done so much for the car community, you deserve it my friend:thumbsup. Your next step is to email DBK as he will be more than happy to sign you in as a lifetime member:thumbsup. Pm DBK and explain your title with carlisle, maybe you can banner the top for all future ford carlisle events.:thumbsup. You have just purchased a great piece of american history, enjoy in good health! gtjoey 1314/all the rest..:thumbsup

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Congrats and enjoy it my friend! as you and your family have done so much for the car community, you deserve it my friend:thumbsup. Your next step is to email DBK as he will be more than happy to sign you in as a lifetime member:thumbsup. Pm DBK and explain your title with carlisle, maybe you can banner the top for all future ford carlisle events.:thumbsup. You have just purchased a great piece of american history, enjoy in good health! gtjoey 1314/all the rest..:thumbsup

I'm thrilled to be a part of the family. I have some incredible documentation on these vehicle b/c we worked with Ford prior to the cars coming out. I actually have a picture of a GT in our garage way before the cars were even out (Ford Prototype). I can't even tell you how excited I am about finally pulling the trigger on one of these beautiful pieces of history. I had to sell a couple of great cars in order to pull the trigger, but it was a car that I just HAD to have... life is short, you have to do it while you can. :cheers

I'm looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the crew!

Cheers,

Lance

PS Now it's time to find the right exhaust, pulley setup & then I think I'm good to go... :biggrin

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Welcome

Congrats Lance!

And welcome to FGT ownership. Great to have another owner join our Forum. As Chip Beck (one of our Forum moderators) said in another post, "There is no owner group in the automotive world even remotely like the fraternity you are about to join."

Consider also becoming a subscribing member. The benefits are manifold!
Hope to see you soon at the BIG rally in Texas later this year.

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
hi Joey, this is my first time posting, count me in for carlisle, i go there every year for ford weekend and Corvette weekend, it will be a nice ride in the Gt looking forward to meeting you and all of the guys here on the forum.
Mike

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Gt MIKE, Hello and thanks for coming! Please if your just coming for the day or for the whole weekend get in touch with Rick Marko so you can just join us at gate 3:thumbsup this will save alot of time and we will reserve a spot at the gate:thumbsup enjoy my friend...

WELLLL more cool/great news.
The gtguys have agreed to do a whole bunch of stuff on Lances new tungsten gt on the lift in the middle of the showroom floor as we are taping all the other stuff. So as they mod lances car it will be going back and forth to the dyno all day for results!! now this will be neat to see.Remember like joe did last year anyone who wants to run on the dyno please reserve a spot.

Enjoy mothers day....gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Well ................. Carlisle is less than three weeks away. :thumbsup

Getting excited people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

I heard GTJoey will be driving CP-1 to Carlisle. :biggrin He left this morning.

2 hours later he was sighted ............ still on his block. :willy

At 5 mph ................ well, you do the math. :eek :rofl

--

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
Carlisle weekend

Hi Joey, I will be coming up early friday and stay till Sunday, I dont know how to get in touch with Rick, but I will be at gate 3 at 8am.
Mike

Attachments

• ford Gt 001.jpg
    ford Gt 001.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 104

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Mike ,please call rick at1 717 243 7855 and ask for rick, if you need hotel reservations please call valerie at 1 717 243 7855 ext 122........thanks man , enjoy :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Frank Barba just called and will be joining us too, and if all works out depending if he drives his gt, which by the way lives 3 miles away, might be the first recipiant of the new award Pete and I have come up with:thumbsup gtjoey 1314

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Well ................. Carlisle is less than three weeks away. :thumbsup

Getting excited people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

I heard GTJoey will be driving CP-1 to Carlisle. :biggrin He left this morning.

2 hours later he was sighted ............ still on his block. :willy

At 5 mph ................ well, you do the math. :eek :rofl

--
I have lookouts by the Verazzano Bridge, I figure they should be able to see him by Wed. the 20th.......if he does not make that date, we might find him on the way when we leave on the 4th of June. I better put a push bar in front of my dually, just in case....
He must be getting great mileage.:lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I better put a push bar in front of my dually, just in case....

Now ................. that's funny. :biggrin

--

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
17 days and counting!!!!!!! just got to penn. turnpike:thumbsup:lol gtjoey1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
17 days and counting!!!!!!! just got to penn. turnpike:thumbsup:lol gtjoey1314

I heard your too slow for the EZ pass lane. :biggrin

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
It's got a 40 mph minimum...you're going to get arrested and we'll all have to pitch in to bail out of jail (or maybe we should leave him in there??)

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I heard your too slow for the EZ pass lane. :biggrin

Now that is really funny...lololololol:rofl

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Less than 17 days :banana :banana :banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ralphie , with my son home from collage,lil joey bringing home girl friends,wife mid lifeing about theres no babies anymore AND TAKING MY INLAWS IN!!!! WWII VETS,grandma just past away.......I'LL TAKE A CELL WITH A SCENIC VIEW,WEIGHT LIFTING, CONGICAL VISITS AND DONT CALL FOR 3 MONTHS, NO BAIL NEEDED ..:lol:lol:lol:lol GTJOEY 1314/THE SANDWICH GENERATION...:lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I'LL TAKE A "Padded" CELL WITH A SCENIC VIEW,
:cheers