Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
late to this one..

I live an hour and a half away and can definitely make it out for a day. having a Ford Racing Muffler issue currently (Welds are all cracking) should be resolved by then!!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
sorry I couldn't make it last week would have liked to see everyone + are spot and all. To much work for the farmer in the spring! well mabe not all farm work.:biggrin

Attachments

• P4250038.jpg
    P4250038.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 215

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dalton, great to have you, you wont be disapointed....cj more cars are coming from brooklyn and beyond! get ready its gonna be great.....gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Joey, please do NOT give Indy GT any seminar time. People are coming there to see cars, not sleep.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN.....BABY!!!! GTJOEY 1314/YADDA YADDA YADDA:thumbsup

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
there was a small clip in modified mustangs & fords magazine about the GT display at Carlisle.:thumbsup

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Joey, please do NOT give Indy GT any seminar time. People are coming there to see cars, not sleep.

Frank, I thought for sure we would have the pleasure of your company...you know, just to keep everything on the up and up....lol

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We are 5 short weeks from the show!!!! annnyy questions, room reservations etc..pm . Need to kick off the summer right so lets enjoy:thumbsup gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
update

We need a heritage for some film shots during carlisle....any out there? I know of one from detroit :biggrin ....gtjoey 1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Getting ready ..............................

Joey let's just buy a heritage. :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ANOTHER FRIGGIN PAPER WEIGHT!:lol:lol:lol GTJOEY, P.S. WAITING ON PLYCON:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Cp -1 surprise

While getting CP-1 ready for carlisle, we stumbled across a great surprise!!:thumbsup under the drivers seat was "ALL THE DELIVER PAPERS,BUILD DATE SHEETS AND INSURANCE AND DELIVERY PAPERS!!!" Real cool stuff......will have it all at carlisle in a book for all to share:thumbsup
Does anyone know who colby buckman is? Real neat stuff:poof::poof:
gtjoey 1314/004/sonic blue /somethings a coming.....

p.s. this was so cool I just have to thank dbk for vegas and fred for raising my already highest bid for cp-1:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Big news update!

Race fans get ready I just confirmed with McCarthy that the FALKIN RACE TEAM and RACING GT FORD IS COMING!!!!!!:thumbsup
This car as most will remember raced last year at limerock , they needed a windshield wiper for the race to enter and thanks to DAVE Z. pulled his off his gt and IT FIT!!!!!.....NEAT . So as pay back they are coming, also note that from autoweek the car is for sale:biggrin SOOOO lets see what happens, who knows ...:biggrin DBK LETS ALL CHIP IN FOR A GT FORUM SPONSORED RACE CAR, SHOULD RUN GOOD AT TEXAS:biggrin GTJOEY 1314/BLA BLA BLA...

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
The FALKIN RACE TEAM FORD GT IS COMING!!!!!!

Fa.jpg

Nice Work Joey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Saw an ad in AutoWeek's competition section for this car...only asking $750,000 - - - includes spares.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Saw an ad in AutoWeek's competition section for this car...only asking $750,000 - - - includes spares.

JOEY, please dont......dont even think about it..............I am fresh out of room........

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin can you see it in heritage colors:biggrin gtjoey 1314.......

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
While getting ready for the event

Take a look at the ORIGINAL GT COVER that was called back for they thought the black was running on the paint from the elastic band! The grey is the commonly used one.There where about 70 of the black ones made, I had gotten this cover which fits perfect on cp-1 when they shipped 1314, they also had vin 54 ! which they placed its cover in my later car!! neat story. All were recalled and should have been sent back! enjoy GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Attachments

• SDC10012.jpg
    SDC10012.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 155

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
GTs at Carlisle

Joey-
Great talking to you last night, my friend. I am definately looking forward to seeing some of my GT friends at Carlisle. I will be bringing a couple photo albums along to share, and some of my GT literature items to display. Should be a GREAT weekend! Thanks for taking the initiative to set this up.

regards,

Jeff

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Schedule for Carlisle event!!!!!!!

Okay, here it goes , as always subject to hurricanes,terrorist attacks,swine flu the agenda looks like this....
Thursday june 4th setup day, all GT'S will come in at gate 3, no need to go through to registration gate 1 as packets will be pre made.:thumbsup Unless you come for the day and didnt pre register . Then proceed to gate 1 and sign in.
We can fit about 25 cars in the old dealership, we will be flanked by FORD and all there new cars on one side and all FORD GT and trailer parking all around that.
fri.june 5th each day there will be a board with each day speakers
Fridays speakers will be Alex Szalegy "shocks/wheel tire combo" plus gt involvement.
Friday late Ron Renaud saleen floor manager, early production manager, building early gt's.

Sat. starting around 11 am. Fred Goodnow ' EVERYTHING GT"
Sat after lunch 2 pm Chris THEODORE " SONIC BLUE" EVERYTHING ELSE
Sat 4pm Mike Migden Mayflower plant supervisor " buildng the gt frame a to z.....

Sun. Enjoy the day, there will be a auction for Daniel , the young man from ohio who lost his battle with illness. The clock will be raffled off.:thumbsup
Surprise guests , cobra jeff with registry books,black swan racing with the race car! and its for sale:biggrin many, many more.
p.s.each day we will book the sunnyside inn for dinner, all are welcome as it right next to the field and the food is good.All are welcome and seperate checks for all .
Remember this is an all ford event there will be over 300,000 spectators:thumbsup so enjoy, enjoy, enjoy
just pm for anything else
GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup