FOR SALE: 2005 Black No Stripe Heffner TT.......5,875 miles

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Well, the time has come. GT sale time for me. You want a wicked fast new GT that you can pick up in Cali and drive up the coast to the upcoming Rally this may be the car for you.

Here is the rundown. The always desirable, always fun Black No Stripe Ford GT accented with red brake calipers, perfect optional BBS wheels without a scratch on them and most importantly upgraded with the Heffner Twin Turbo System. This car has 5,875 miles on it. Two owner, no stories west coast car. This is the second GT I have owned and there is no substitute for the power and responsiveness of the Heffner Twin Turbo System (in my opinion that is :wink). This car has over $80K in tasteful upgrades all installed and serviced by Cooltech. The Twin Turbo upgrade was installed in 2011 on this car at 3,200 miles. It is the newer upgraded Heffner V2 system.

Extras that have been added are:

*Heffner Twin Turbo kit

*Heffner Exhaust System

*Spec clutch

*In Cabin Boost Controller which allows you to change the boost level in the car while driving

*Engine Bay Halon Fire Suppression System

*Cooltech Trans Cooler

*T&A Lowering kit

*Silver Seat HOT Buttons

* “Ford GT40” Logo 6 point racing harnesses

*Upgraded Audio System with Ipod dock

*Clear Bra on Front of car

*Project 321 Bumper delete kit and Red/Carbon Fiber Coil Covers and Engine Cap set

*Bridgestone Perfomance tires

*SVT Tuner with tunes for 91 octane, 93 octane and race gas tunes

*Hidden V-1 radar detection power cable

…….and more!!!

Comes with everything from new:

*2 Car Covers, Factory and aftermarket

*Battery Tender

*2 Keys with remotes

*All manuals

Any questions, including price, feel free to contact via PM or call 805-478-4824. Kendall is available as well for anyone who would want to discuss the car as he has done all the engine work and service since I purchased this GT in 2011. I do have the stock parts (supercharger, exhaust system, boost gauge and bumper) that came off of the car when the Twin Turbo upgrade was installed available and in storage. Obviously many more pictures are available upon request. :cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 2,454
  • IMG_1600.jpg
    IMG_1600.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 2,352
  • IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2,411
  • IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,351
  • IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 2,370

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Why? :confused

:frown

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome looking intimidator! Hope you're moving to something that is more fun (although I think that might be hard to find). Good Luck!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008

I have never been a garage art kind of guy, I drive. I am not threatening Jeff's mileage record, but I put about 20K miles between the two GT's I have had. My business has been crazy busy the last 6 months and we are now in an intense 2 and a half year process of training a group that is going to purchase my business so my wife and I can move on to a more relaxed lifestyle. I have literally driven the GT about 100 miles in the last six months and that is not me. We spend most of our "free" time at our Vegas home. Bought a DB9 in November as my Vegas daily driver (which I LOVE, but the two cars don't compare......completely apples and oranges) and every time I get in it I remember that the GT is sitting in the garage in Cali.

Long story short the GT has been the greatest adventure car I ever could have hoped for. I exceeded all of my lifetime driving goals with the 2 GT's I have had and even though the first one ate my ankle, it was still true love. The friends I have made and the people I have met through owning the car are nothing short of the greatest group of people.....not car owners, but people........in the entire world. I have very mixed emotions about selling. Bottom line is I don't see the time coming where I can devote the time to the car that it truly deserves. So over drinks in the pool a couple months ago Summer and I decided to sell. We can always grab another when the day comes that we have more time. :cheers

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Awesome car. Best of luck !

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

+ 1

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
I have never been a garage art kind of guy, I drive. I am not threatening Jeff's mileage record, but I put about 20K miles between the two GT's I have had. My business has been crazy busy the last 6 months and we are now in an intense 2 and a half year process of training a group that is going to purchase my business so my wife and I can move on to a more relaxed lifestyle. I have literally driven the GT about 100 miles in the last six months and that is not me. We spend most of our "free" time at our Vegas home. Bought a DB9 in November as my Vegas daily driver (which I LOVE, but the two cars don't compare......completely apples and oranges) and every time I get in it I remember that the GT is sitting in the garage in Cali.

Long story short the GT has been the greatest adventure car I ever could have hoped for. I exceeded all of my lifetime driving goals with the 2 GT's I have had and even though the first one ate my ankle, it was still true love. The friends I have made and the people I have met through owning the car are nothing short of the greatest group of people.....not car owners, but people........in the entire world. I have very mixed emotions about selling. Bottom line is I don't see the time coming where I can devote the time to the car that it truly deserves. So over drinks in the pool a couple months ago Summer and I decided to sell. We can always grab another when the day comes that we have more time. :cheers

i would sell the DB9

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Best of luck, gorgeous car. Sell it to EP, you can buy it back with the same miles on it in a couple of years!!!!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Great car!
Best of luck.
Mark

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Great car!
Best of luck on the sale.
Mark

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
I hate it when someone make a sensible post like that....makes me think about selling mine. But then I think about the retribution I'll get from my son down the road...."You had one and sold it dad?!?!".

Hope you keep posting Tom. Your posts are always level-headed and interesting. I enjoy to reading them.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Good luck with the sale, Tom. Absolutely gorgeous car.
But I'll be one more voice in your head and say don't sell the GT unless you have no love left for it. The fact that you may want to 'come back' to one in the future tells us otherwise. Not like these are getting any cheaper. Not to mention the loss you're taking on the TT setup.
Of course, I would be telling you none of this if I could afford to buy your car. lol

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I hate it when someone make a sensible post like that....makes me think about selling mine. But then I think about the retribution I'll get from my son down the road...."You had one and sold it dad?!?!".

Hope you keep posting Tom. Your posts are always level-headed and interesting. I enjoy to reading them.

Good advice. I had a 356 twin grill Roadster once and let it go. Still hating myself.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Thanks for the positive comments guys. Chris I don't have any kids to yell at me later, so I will have to kick myself someday down the road. :bang :lol

Usually when you decide to sell a car you are ready to move on to something else. Each day it doesn't sell is another day it is mine. I am more than okay with that as well. :cheers

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
It appears if you are going to sell this is a good time

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale.

Here is a helpful link:
http://tinybuddha.com/blog/dealing-with-regret-8-ways-to-benefit-and-move-forward/

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
But then I think about the retribution I'll get from my son down the road...."You had one and sold it dad?!?!".

I know exactly what you're saying... my son still looks at me and simply shakes his head everytime the subject of me selling the Stingray comes up.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Tom you and Summer are super people and I wish you both only the best with the sale and life in general. Still sad to think though.....

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Tom you and Summer are super people and I wish you both only the best with the sale and life in general. Still sad to think though.....
:agree:

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
I'm still waiting to hear how the first one ate your ankle!

Dude, don't sell a black, no stripe GT. In fact, never sell ANY no stripe GT.
Come to think of it, don't sell any Ford GT if you don't have too.