Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Tim,

What a great story. Have fun.

Manny

Good Twin

I met the nicest of people . . .

If you're new & unsure of what to expect and who to expect..... expect just the best...truly.... A great group of families from all over with interesting stories, backgrounds and of course pretty cool cars...

Hey, Stunts. I'm GT by association - my (evil twin) sister and brother-in-law are Blue Moose on this forum. I've had the pleasure of joining them for a few events here locally. Each time it has been a blast! These GT folk are great fun! I'm on the forum today to see what kind of posts there are about the LV rally. There were something like 45 GTs doing the conga line to LV from Phoenix. My sis and BIL being one, of course..

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I met the nicest of people . . .

If you're new & unsure of what to expect and who to expect..... expect just the best...truly.... A great group of families from all over with interesting stories, backgrounds and of course pretty cool cars...

Hey, Stunts. I'm GT by association - my (evil twin) sister and brother-in-law are Blue Moose on this forum. I've had the pleasure of joining them for a few events here locally. Each time it has been a blast! These GT folk are great fun! I'm on the forum today to see what kind of posts there are about the LV rally. There were something like 45 GTs doing the conga line to LV from Phoenix. My sis and BIL being one, of course..

Nice to have you... hope you enjoyed the posts... Had a lot of fun with the Blue Moose Family.... I owe your sister a special business card..... Said good bye to them in the parking lot today along with John, Chip, Vince and others.... just got back to LA..... wife drove the GT home while timmy and I followed in the family car.... 3 1/2 hours.. (not toooo shabby!!)