First meeting for Ford GT in France.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
I organized the first gathering of Ford Gt in France.
Obviously, we are not much, but it is only the beginning.
In Spring we will double.

IMG_0290.jpgIMG_0298.jpg

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
C'est bon.

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Looks like fun. Also looks like some one did a bumper delete and is waiting for the bumper delete exhaust. Nice looking group of cars.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
You need a blue car for the Tricolor.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Great turn out. Better than I've seen in the 3 states bordering Florida.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Very nice to see your GT's. And such a great setting for the gathering.

pvgtX2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 16, 2012
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Notice the two gentlemen in the white/blue cars are looking very sharp on either sides....and I think there's an american in the middle with the red car....
:)
just sayin'

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great picture in a beautiful setting.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great pictures in a beautiful setting!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Come join us for rally 9 in 2014! With or without car!

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
Nice gathering.

If you guys would be interest going to the Nurburg that would be lot's of fun with a bunch of fgt's

I organized the first gathering of Ford Gt in France.

Obviously, we are not much, but it is only the beginning.
In Spring we will double.

View attachment 31408View attachment 31409

Dear French GT owners, i know that only very few of the 101 cars went to french proud owners.

I am living in Switzerland and Spain, i do speak french "passable", since it's one of our country's languages.
When you plan your next gathering, wherever it will be, tell me if i can come as well, as i do like your country, landscapes, deserted motorways, good food and good wines and .... and .....

Where, town, region was the white/red/white pic taken ?

By the way i do have a nightbluemetallic "one of 101" without stripes at all, but BBS wheels and a USA "noisy" exhaust, so we could make the tricolor pic someone else here suggested, i would fix a plate made in USA instead of the disturbing swiss registration plates for the pic.

FelixIbizaSwitzerland

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Dear French GT owners, i know that only very few of the 101 cars went to french proud owners.

I am living in Switzerland and Spain, i do speak french "passable", since it's one of our country's languages.
When you plan your next gathering, wherever it will be, tell me if i can come as well, as i do like your country, landscapes, deserted motorways, good food and good wines and .... and .....

By the way i do have a nightbluemetallic "one of 101" without stripes at all, but BBS wheels and a USA "noisy" exhaust, so we could make the tricolor pic someone else here suggested, i would fix a plate made in USA instead of the disturbing swiss registration plates for the pic.

FelixIbizaSwitzerland

Hello FELIXIBIZASWITZERLAND .

I am happy to get in touch with you and thank you for your message.

Of course , I will keep you informed of our upcoming meetings in France , and we will be happy to welcome you .
I do own my Ford GT for only a few months , and since then I try to make contact with other owners in France, but the thing is not easy .
My goal is to create exchanges of experience, and if possible friendships , through and beyond our cars.
My vision of the meetings is a bit special .
I place them under the sign of friendliness , warmth , good tables, with little road, just enough to admire the beautiful landscaps and discover beautiful architectures .
With this in mind , I hope to do something next spring and / or early July , in conjunction with Le Mans Classic and the Cobra Club de France.
I 'll keep you informed with pleasure.

Sincerely .

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Great pictures - I'm planning something Ford GT related for Le Mans Classic next year too. Felix has joined us there before, it's a great weekend.
Drop me an email and I can explain our plans and maybe put you in touch with other owners in France.
David

david.jones@revolve.co.uk

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Looking good gentleman. Great to see the GT represented in the country that legitimized its legacy. (Le Mans, Le Mans!)

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Looks like fun. Also looks like some one did a bumper delete and is waiting for the bumper delete exhaust. Nice looking group of cars.

I kind of like it:)
Saint Ho, do you have anymore rear view pics of the white one with the bumper delete?

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I only noticed because it kind of looks like my Heffner exhaust and you can see where the jet hot coating meets the chrome tips. My bumper covers the jet hot part. I agree, does not look bad, kind of retro. Doesn't Ed Simms or someone have exhaust similar where the pipes stick out a bit with the bumper delete?

FordGT4fun

Nice GT Trio Saint Ho, the pics looks very familiar to me as i discovered your pics and your topics about The Ford GT on the french forum-auto.
I´m not registred on the forum auto but i often read there especially since you started the topic around the Ford GT.
i think with your energy and how you are invesgating you will certainly get at least 10 GT together in 2014.

Regards

Pierre

FordGT4fun

FelixIbizaSwitzerland

Hi Felix,

As i see you are now very familiar with the forum. It tooks you a long time to join but better late than never. Once you got the bug no antidot will help. You know better when i get infected : october 2006 when i drove your GT to Roush now Mountune in UK. I wish you lot of fun and great camaraderie here and if you have a vacant passenger seat for a gathering with some GT brothers you can count on me.:wink
Regards

Pierre

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I only noticed because it kind of looks like my Heffner exhaust and you can see where the jet hot coating meets the chrome tips. My bumper covers the jet hot part. I agree, does not look bad, kind of retro. Doesn't Ed Simms or someone have exhaust similar where the pipes stick out a bit with the bumper delete?

Ed has the GT Guys "Vintage" bumper delete kit where the exhaust tips exit out where the license plate normally resides. I too kinda like the prominent tips. Mine would look very similar (the same??) if I went with the delete and didn't shorten my tips. That's why I'm hoping Saint Ho has some other pics......