First meeting for Ford GT in France.

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
If you go that route, I would keep the exhaust pipes the same color from the back of the car to the tips. Either stainless, or jet hot coating in black or silver. Sorry for slight thread hi-jack.

Last edited:

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
If you go that route, I would have the exhaust be uniform in stainless or jet hot (black or silver) from where the pipes exit the back of the car.

Agreed. The contrast of the pipes and the tips doesn't look quite right. I believe mine are coated all the way to (but not including) the tips.

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
The pipes on whoever's car that is look jet coated until the tips, which look stainless. Tips on yours stainless, or something else? If you do bumper delete, you've got to do the right exhaust.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
The pipes on whoever's car that is look jet coated until the tips, which look stainless. Tips on yours stainless, or something else? If you do bumper delete, you've got to do the right exhaust.

Polished Borla tips with ceramic coating to the tips.

Dear Saint Ho,

that's exactly how i like to be in France, good tables, if needed as listed in guide michelin route planner "charming roads", a bit of tradition, castles, cathedrals, palaces, or other sites of specific interests, car collections, museums for examples from 2 nd world warplanes.

Le Mans Classic is a wonderful idea, 2006 i was there, organised by the then Roush u.k. guys and the Ford Club of France (i still have the sticker on my windscreen)
The Cobra Club of France would be the best idea of partner for such an event.

Keep me posted, and "merci beaucoup"

FelixIbizaSwitzerland

Last edited:

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Hello CRETIN.

White GT without rear bumper is not mine.
I ask the owner some pictures, and I post them for you, as soon as possible.

Sincerely.

Francis, can you send me a regular e-mail with your phone number to f.haeusermann@gmx.ch,

merci

Felix