First Annual El Paso, TX Ford GT Owner's Club meeting

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
Got together yesterday my fellow local FGT friends. Not formal, we just all happen to have FGT's and live in the same city. We had a nice cruise from El Paso, TX to Mesilla New Mexico through the farm roads and backroad highways. Mine is the blue, the others belong to the owners of SIN Vodka. The black one belongs to my friend who helped convince me to pull the trigger after sitting on the fence for, well, 10 years lol. Our other friend bought the red one brand new so it's a 1-owner car (he'll take it to his grave too, lol).

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Awsome! Tell George i said HI!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That's awesome, no better way to bring Ford GT owners together. Get out a drive them together. Your GT's look beautiful.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Rick titus's old car on the end?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Looks like fun!

Ed

PS Rick sold his GT?

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
Rick titus's old car on the end?

The blue one is mine and previously belonged to jcthorne on these forums. Not sure who had the black one before and the red one is original owner.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Here's one for you. When Rick purchased the GT (Blue-No Stripes) he was going to keep it for 2 years then If I couldn't get an allocation for one I would purchase his. I was able to order one through a dealer friend in Abilene, Texas and didn't purchase Ricks. It was in Houston for a while. In September when i last saw him he ask me where his old GT was. He has a radio show broadcast from the new Shelby Historical Center in Las Vegas called "Drivers Talk Radio", which you can see on their website on Mondays. Very interesting show. Check it out.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
mmlcobra owns Rick Titus' original car.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I knew Ricks was Blue, no stripes. Thanks Dave.l

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Got together yesterday my fellow local FGT friends. Not formal, we just all happen to have FGT's and live in the same city. We had a nice cruise from El Paso, TX to Mesilla New Mexico through the farm roads and backroad highways. Mine is the blue, the others belong to the owners of SIN Vodka. The black one belongs to my friend who helped convince me to pull the trigger after sitting on the fence for, well, 10 years lol. Our other friend bought the red one brand new so it's a 1-owner car (he'll take it to his grave too, lol).

I often wondered what El Paso had in the garage. Thanks for the post. Time to latch up with the Midland Odessa bunch. Alpine Ft Davis is a run we like to make. Some times we stretch to Terlinqua. PM me your email address.