Finally visiting you guys

fordgtkwt

GT Owner
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
hello everyone

since 2009 ive been trying to come and see the states , n meet some friends over there but never had the chance to apply for the visa (these days its hard cuz of the polical issues goin on ) anyways finally 4 days ago been granted the visa , first thing im planing to do or to see in the states is all whoever helped me on my hard days on getting my gt back to life again as some of you knw honestly it will be a great pleasure to see some of you guys and see what kind of other gt's out there , just wanted to say its a great pleasure now to attend some of the upcoming rallies n get a chance to see heaven on earth haha

COMING SOOOOOOON !!!!!!

;)

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Congratulations! You should plan on coming in October for the Rally and meet everyone in one place.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I second that opinion. The Rally is the place to be for all things Ford GT!

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Let us know your itinerary. I'm sure there are fellow GT owners and mavens in every state that would drive almost anywhere to meet you.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wait till the polar vortex is gone. n The Midwest has been sucky all winter.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
California has been nice & warm all winter (it actually a drought but good driving weather) fordgtkwt! Come to the West Coast.

Ed

PS The Rally in the fall will be the best time to visit!

fordgtkwt

GT Owner
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
:))))))))) I CANT THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU MUCH GUYSSS I REALY APPRECIATE ALL THT AND OCTOBER IT ISSSSSSS ILL NE THERE IF NOT WITH MY GT MIGHT SHIP IT I MITE COME ALONE HAHA DEPENDS ON THE FINANCIAL STAte

AND PLANING TO BE IN L.A IN MAY ALSO ITS THE DREAM PLACE I WANA VISIT

GUYS ONE OF THE REASONS AND ONLY REASONS I WAS HAPPY FOR THIS VISA THING IS THT I GET TO SEE THE RALLY AND MEET YOU GUYS HAHA MUST BE AWSOME

fordgtkwt

GT Owner
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
Ed get ready haha los angeles in may

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Please let us guys in LA meet you and take you for a GT cruise. I'm in Santa Monica and we would enjoy showing you our Pacific Coast Highway, the ocean, Malibu and other spots.

fordgtkwt

GT Owner
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
Please let us guys in LA meet you and take you for a GT cruise. I'm in Santa Monica and we would enjoy showing you our Pacific Coast Highway, the ocean, Malibu and other spots.

Tht would be a great great pleasure and thanks for the offer ,would love to see LA from someone who lives there
:)))

Proud to be one of the family in the forum ;)