FGT OEM Car Covers

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Does anyone know where to find a new car cover? Mine is old and kind of stained from last owner around the wheels from tire dressing... Mine is Grey since my car is Tungsten. Did they make a heritage color?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Only one color cover available. Easy enough to order you up a new one if desired. I can get you a price but I won't give it to you until you get your ass over here to drive the LS.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
HA! Thanks Kendall. Add one to my list. So when do you have room for my car to have some minor work done and soon tires too? I cant wait to sit in the LS and see how it drives. I have only seen one Black one in the valley and nearly killed myself catching up to it and it was some nerdy young kid. I was hoping it was you. The thing looked so cool and sounded real nice too as the guy seemd like he was keeping it in 2nd gear the entire time!!! Hope you guys are doing well. We passed by your place two days ago on the wqay back from Yosemite but I figured you are at the office. Taking the family to Park City today through the July 4th Holiday weekend. Cant wait to see you when I get back. Best to the entire family.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Why not get a aftermarket, proper cover? It depends on your application but the OEM one is not good for much protection

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
True. But the OEM one is so easy to slip on and off and does not leave any dust on the car. The car is in Garage anyway.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
True. But the OEM one is so easy to slip on and off and does not leave any dust on the car. The car is in Garage anyway.

Is the OEM not washable? I have a DuStop cover that keeps ALL the dust out and provides a good level of protection from my kids big wheels, etc. I threw my DuStop in my washer machine this week for the same tire marks like you have and it came out better than new.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Torrie has them in stock....PM him. :thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie has them in stock....PM him. :thumbsup

+ 1

Thanks Ralphie !!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Just got one from Torrie and it came with the bag. I did not know and ordered an extra bag.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
The OEM cover is washable, I just washed mine for the first time at home. Arya, spray some of that spot remover your wife has for the kid's clothes on the tire stained areas of the cover, throw it in the washer and either dry it on low temp or air dry it. It will come out great!

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thanks Kevin. I did ash it when I bought the car but didn't do the spray n wash. Will have my wife do it up when I get back. If the grease stains do go, I'll buy a new one. Maybe I should sue Armoral for damages!