Emission problem corrected-PO-442

BillyRay

GT Owner
May 5, 2008
Phoenix
Boys,
If you are close to the warranty ending I,d have them replace that bastard! (Fuel filler neck)
I was lucky, the guy before me had a warranty and I ended paying the warranty off which was $800.00. (Total was $2600)
I take my GT over to Power Ford in Scottsdale on a Tues Feb 24th and I didn't get the car back till Friday the March 6th. I guess the warranty company had to send a adjuster over to do a smoke test etc.
The total cost was a hair over $2000!! and I also got a oil change.
It was killing me to have the car out of my hands that long..........

Billy

Aug 25, 2006
Happy to hear that the ending was a good one

Takes care

Shadowman

Hydra GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2008
Delray Beach, FL
Would the emissions warranty be in effect for the fuel filler neck? or just the standard 3/36 warranty?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Boys,
If you are close to the warranty ending I,d have them replace that bastard! (Fuel filler neck)
I was lucky, the guy before me had a warranty and I ended paying the warranty off which was $800.00. (Total was $2600)
I take my GT over to Power Ford in Scottsdale on a Tues Feb 24th and I didn't get the car back till Friday the March 6th. I guess the warranty company had to send a adjuster over to do a smoke test etc.
The total cost was a hair over $2000!! and I also got a oil change.
It was killing me to have the car out of my hands that long..........

Billy

I think it was posted here that emissions warranty items are longer that the standard warranty items ?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
FEDERAL Emissions warranty IS in effect for 8 years or 80,000 miles. This is covered under the emissions warranty.