Eddie FourFather Hill’s 2006 Ford GT Heritage For Sale

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
If this car sold one year ago at a fair price, with the proceeds reinvested in a stock index fund, you'd have a lot more than you are asking today.
I concede that that could very well have happened.

But I know from first hand experience that stocks can go down in value, too.

Actually over the year you mentioned, I have had friends, customers of my dealership, fellow racers, employees, relatives, members of our Cowboy Church, and others, including one of my doctors, come see and hear my beautiful Ford GT Heritage. I, and everyone else who has seen and heard the car, smile when I uncover it, and there is always a big grin when they hear it run!

I’ve never had any of them ask to see any of my stock certificates. They are not very pretty. And none of them ever made any sound at all, let alone the joyful noise that my unmuffled Heritage V-eight makes!

So if I missed out on the possibility of some $ profit over the year by keeping and enjoying sharing my Heritage, I’m good with that, and I do not wish it were the other way around.

In addition to the considerable enjoyment I have derived from my rare/exceptional cars, I have actually profited more from my car involvement than I have from stocks. Most notably the Lola T70 coupe I drove and enjoyed for over thirty years, which we later sold for 45 times the amount I paid for it.LolafronteyelevelMay10-07.JPG

Your results may vary.

Cheers,

Eddie

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well said, Eddie.

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
A car should bring you happiness. If the car appreciates, great but that should not be the reason to purchase it.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Spoken like a true Texan, Sir! Thank you for sharing this thread with us!
God bless you & yours!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Well said Eddie. Life is short.

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
We saw the Ford vs Ferrari movie and really enjoyed it, but it is giving me some Heritage seller's remorse. Have you ever wished you had more money and room for toys?

Reactions: Ed Sims

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
We saw the Ford vs Ferrari movie and really enjoyed it, but it is giving me some Heritage seller's remorse. Have you ever wished you had more money and room for toys?
Always

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
+10000000

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

...continually...starting when I saw my 1st Corvette back in 1957. ;)

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Actually over the year you mentioned, I have had friends, customers of my dealership, fellow racers, employees, relatives, members of our Cowboy Church, and others, including one of my doctors, come see and hear my beautiful Ford GT Heritage. I, and everyone else who has seen and heard the car, smile when I uncover it, and there is always a big grin when they hear it run!

So if I missed out on the possibility of some $ profit over the year by keeping and enjoying sharing my Heritage, I’m good with that, and I do not wish it were the other way around.

Pretty much everyone agrees the GT is the coolest car ever in all of its colors. You state some great examples of the reasons why.

But this thread is titled "For Sale" and the car has not been priced for sale for a year now. Forgive me if "For Sale" is just intended to be a lead in to a love story. I mistakenly took "For Sale" to be literal. I've certainly enjoyed all of your photos.

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Thanks for the positive comments, and glad you enjoyed my photos- I enjoy taking them.

Regarding pricing, both of the exotic car dealers that have called me in the last few days expressing an interest in buying mine for resale, confirmed what I see when searching the net for Heritages for sale- mine is now apparently the lowest asking price on the market for an undamaged Heritage.

Cheers,

Eddie

2019-07-25 20.06.33.jpg

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Love all the pics! My mom still lives in Wichita Falls. I'm so tempted to come look at your car when I drive up there to visit her!

Reactions: digman1

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Do it!

And check out my new 2019 Ford GT too.

And you might enjoy looking over my latest road racer. It is a Pro Formula Mazda, powered by a Mazda rotary engine that made 265 HP as I received it, and now about 400 HP after I turbocharged it and converted it to methanol fuel. At around 1100 pounds, it is huge fun- I've seen over two gee peak in cornering. One minute 16.2 second lap at Hallett.

Cheers,

Eddie2019 FORD GT AND US BEHIND IT.jpg3  Eddie and PFM at Hallett.JPG7  29  108  Turbo project.jpg

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Here is a public answer/picture to a private request-

Color code  06 Heritage  2.jpg

And here is my ad on another forum, with more pictures and info.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...-hill-s-2006-ford-gt-heritage-for-sale-4.html

Cheers, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Eddie

Last edited:

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Cheers,

Eddie

2019-07-24 19.59.17.jpg

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Maybe the big gap between the Heritage and others is closing otherwise you would think this would be sold by now

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Love your Pro Mazda Eddie - I raced the Formula Mazda for many years and have hundreds of laps at Hallett in SCCA formula cars ( Formula Continental and Formula Mazda) and hundreds of laps there also roadracing motorcycles

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
To me Hallett is a magical place! It has been my main source of fun for the last 12 years, and the folks that run the place, and ALL the other racers, in every class, treat us like family. Arriving there is sorta like going home for Christmas, hugs all around.

A short East Texas story, since you are at Kilgore. I was born and raised in Longview. When I was passing through Kilgore on my way to Texas A&M, the cute little blond carhop that waited on me at the A&W root beer stand was SO attractive, that I wound up marrying her and taking her with me.

True story.

Cheers,

Eddie