You mean like this? .......

attachment.php

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Pocket in front of seat

and DBK'k rubber tray... Holds iPhone well..

Sunglasses et al. Kips console - SEARCH!

Luggage - Fed Ex!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Anyone make anything to hold sunglasses/blackberry/wallet for these cars?:ack

Pocket in front of seat is the most useful thing a ton of people don't know about.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
DBK used to sell a rubber tray that fit under the radio on the console...and yes the net pocket on the front of the seat is invaluable (unless you have the FRPP Seat Covers installed)

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
eXP. DATE SAYS 1979 ???

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
These can be bolted in , in 5 minutes. They hold bottles and various items, I know someone who uses an ash tray inserted in them. Any accessory that is designed for a cup holder can typically fit in these. These are avilable from me. PM me or email me if interested. You can click on : "STORMCAT" to get my email address.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 237
  • CF Pod 11.JPG
    CF Pod 11.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 231
  • CF Pod 12.JPG
    CF Pod 12.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
You mean like this? .......

attachment.php
Like that - yes...where can I get that? And where can I get those holders that bolt on the sides of the radio like Stormcat has...which sites offer these types of accessories?

Also, I had no clue there was a pocket in front of the seat...driver/passenger or both?

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
There is a little net pocket on the front of each seat. While I have the seatcovers, I had them altered to get access to the pockets.The bottleholders are made and sold by StormCat himself and he has them for sale (although I think he stopped making the silver fiberglass ones like I have). Kip Ewing makes the center console in two styles now. The little rubber tray is for sale by one of the sponsors here, but I forget who. Look under the supporting vendors here.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The little rubber tray is for sale by one of the sponsors here, but I forget who.

Frank,

The rubber trays were made by GT Pilot (John) who lives here in Scottsdale. He sold his GT a while back and I don't know if he still checks this site. If you want one of those trays and he does not respond to a PM, send me a note and I'll get you in touch with him.

Chip

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Also, I had no clue there was a pocket in front of the seat...

Actually, they're "nets".

DARN FEW around here had any idea at all those nets existed until someone mentioned it about 5 years ago! To actually SEE 'em, you're going to have to literally stick your head down there and look! :lol

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
These can be bolted in , in 5 minutes. They hold bottles and various items, I know someone who uses an ash tray inserted in them. Any accessory that is designed for a cup holder can typically fit in these.
okay, how do i get a pair of these?
my wife went with me when i picked up my fgt a couple of years ago. the first thing she said while driving around was "this is a piece of s**t, where are the cup holders" i was about to get rid of her, but i think these cup holders might end up costing me less.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
my wife went with me when i picked up my fgt a couple of years ago. the first thing she said while driving around was "this is a piece of s**t, where are the cup holders" i was about to get rid of her, but i think these cup holders might end up costing me less.

No 3 "C's" - & I love it -

No Cupholders

No Carpets

No Cruise Control

True to the original GT40's....

Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
No 3 "C's" - & I love it -

No Cupholders

No Carpets

No Cruise Control

True to the original GT40's....
:thumbsup

Although I do like the rubber holder and Kips Center console.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta

SHE is the cupholder. Tell her if she keeps that attitude up, you'll need to upgrade the cupholders in your car......... Oh yeah, you're right, Stormy's bottleholders will be less expensive than the passenger seat cupholder upgrade........damn.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
No carpets either? You mean it's just a plain metal floor? And I thought my Viper was a bare empty box. At least I can get a golf ball in that car....not sure about the GT though. Forgive my ignorance - I haven't actually sat in one yet...just waiting for mine to arrive.:biggrin

Does it come with a steering wheel by chance, or do I have to buy an aftermarket one?:rofl

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
No carpets either? You mean it's just a plain metal floor?

No, there's a heavy rubber "mat" on the floor.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
Now we're talkin'!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Now we're talkin'!

Actually, you may wanna look into getting a pair of 'carpeted' floor mats (there are several sources) for your GT. They're a LOT easier to keep clean...and they actually look far better than the stock rubber units. (The carpet mats are put down directly over the factory units.)

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Actually, you may wanna look into getting a pair of 'carpeted' floor mats (there are several sources) for your GT. They're a LOT easier to keep clean...and they actually look far better than the stock rubber units. (The carpet mats are put down directly over the factory units.)
I kind of like the "look" of the rubber mats, but they're tough to keep clean and the carpeted ones protect the stock ones and look good and ARE easier to keep clean as well!!! I agree with EP, buy some nice mats and protect the stock ones!