Dumb question

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Actually, you may wanna look into getting a pair of 'carpeted' floor mats (there are several sources) for your GT. They're a LOT easier to keep clean...and they actually look far better than the stock rubber units. (The carpet mats are put down directly over the factory units.)

I kind of like the "look" of the rubber mats, but they're tough to keep clean and the carpeted ones protect the stock ones and look good and ARE easier to keep clean as well!!! I agree with EP, buy some nice mats and protect the stock ones!

Yes - I also have a set of the aftermarket Lloyd monogrammed carpets, to protect and maintain the original rubber mats,

Pictures in http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?11751-Emboidered-Carpeted-Floor-Mats

Last edited:

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
i want some of storms bottle holders...the wife adds well er uh.....well lets just say.....oh maybe it's better I just say STORMCAT send me the bottle holders please

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
I have a rectangular rubber mat that lays over the stock driver side mat to prevent wear. It just seems to me that the bare look of a rubber mat is a better fit for the GT than carpet.