Did you enjoy the Rally? Please read!

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
We sent a note right after we read your request and got a nice reply. Since we have a Borla exhaust - had it put on before we ever took delivery of the car - we wanted them to know we truly do like it AND we appreciated their contribution to the Forum Rally.
Mrs. Blue Moose

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Family and I got back to Cali on Sunday and I just sent them a letter via e-mail. Don't have the exhaust yet but when and if I decide it will be BORLA baby :cheers

dorkymom3

Aug 5, 2006
Clinton Twp, Mi
I will also send them a Thank You... I miss you guys!! Update, the last US Ford GT was built this past Friday... and I missed it :frown . I had to make a trip to Kentucky for my brothers funeral. He passed Aug 15 at the young age of 54 to Liver Cancer. He left a wife, 5 kids & 5 grandkids. Thomas W. Butler will be greatly missed. Anyways, I didnt get to build the door :bs . As of Monday, the count is down to 184, all being Imports.... Our GT will be put to rest. If ya want to take one last tour, let me know....

God Bless you all,

Sincerely, Jennifer

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
dorkymom3 said:
I will also send them a Thank You... I miss you guys!! Update, the last US Ford GT was built this past Friday... and I missed it :frown . I had to make a trip to Kentucky for my brothers funeral. He passed Aug 15 at the young age of 54 to Liver Cancer. He left a wife, 5 kids & 5 grandkids. Thomas W. Butler will be greatly missed. Anyways, I didnt get to build the door :bs . As of Monday, the count is down to 184, all being Imports.... Our GT will be put to rest. If ya want to take one last tour, let me know....

God Bless you all,

Sincerely, Jennifer

Jennifer, My sincere sympathy on the passing of your brother. Keep his memory alive, never miss a chance to tell his kids and grandkids the funny goofy wonderful stories you have about your time with him. Tell your kids too, so they remember their uncle like you remember your brother.

Thanks for keeping us updated regarding GT production...

Biggs