Detailing at Rally III - Las Vegas, 2008

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
If I can find a location to detail out of, it is likely I will detail in Scottsdale and follow you guys to Las Vegas (Following slower :wink) and detail there as well. I can detail during the day or overnight when the cars are parked.

The biggest question is where I can detail out of. If I detail overnight, where are the FGT's parked - All in the same spot at THEHotel? Underground? Parking garage? Access to water/electrical?

I will create different detailing packages because some will want the full treatment and others a little less. My website has five different stages for detailing and I'll likely narrow that down to two or three at most. I will create a private section on my website for reservations and all necessary information once the location has been figured out.

I remember that Kelvin (AlohaGT) offered up a location some time ago when we originally milled this idea around, but I do not know if it is available nor do I know if everyone would like to have their vehicles detailed during the day or overnight. I believe it was a residence.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas :cheers

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Jason ...............I'm thinking more like detailing classes for the masses. :thumbsup

And I'll buy ya a cold one.

GTNJ

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason ...............I'm thinking more like detailing classes for the masses. :thumbsup

And I'll buy ya a cold one.

GTNJ
I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions and give demonstrations If the cold one is a Jameson and Coke :cheers

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I'm there where ever it's at! Stage V please X2!

All the best...
Rick

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Jason, great news! Maybe DBK can help you setup something at the Hotel.

:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
We can do it at the hotel, or how about on Thursday at LVMS? They have an indoor garage that we might do a day full of "detailing" classes in between track time? It's only 1.1 miles so we won't have more than 9-10 cars at a time out there MAX.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I think Jason will need a long vacation after Vegas!

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
We can do it at the hotel, or how about on Thursday at LVMS? They have an indoor garage that we might do a day full of "detailing" classes in between track time? It's only 1.1 miles so we won't have more than 9-10 cars at a time out there MAX.
Question with doing this at LVMS, everyone will be out driving their GT's so I won't have any work to do :ack If you think we could work out plans better over the phone, my cell is (847) 343-4180 and we could get this squared away at your convenience. Thanks

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions and give demonstrations If the cold one is a Jameson and Coke :cheers

Looking foward to it. :biggrin

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Just remember to take as many pictures and videos as you can I love seeing the Ford GTs and I love seeing Jason's handy work!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I think Tomy (now retired) is going to be at the digs.

He could call Carrol and I bet they or they know someone whio has a building with space at the speedway, which could be a nice central location.:biggrin

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I might remind you guys that this is Vegas and can be very, very warm. Please don't try to kill him with the heat.

H

HHGT

I booked you a room & work space at the...

Just a few miles from Las Vegas. It is a place where you can work HARD and be appreciated. I just hope you can keep your focus. Use the code word "BONY" when you check in for a DEEP discount.

see below...

... Can you figure our the missing text?

Attachments

• CRsplash_01.jpg
    CRsplash_01.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 112

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
The Chicken Ranch?? :rofl:rofl:rofl

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Warning KY jelly is hard to get out of the leather

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I'm in for a night detailing or something that does not prevent participating in the driving events.

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
Jason, I will have two GT's for you to take care in Las Vegas.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I'm in for a night detailing or something that does not prevent participating in the driving events.

What about the drinking events Bony? :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
drinking my Makers and FGT is like Mrs. Bony #1 and me.
They don't get along. :)

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
An update here, I called the hotel and they do not have a water or electrical source in the underground parking garage. It does not look like overnight detailing will work, even though I agree it is the best possible scenario for your convenience. I'd rather not have you guys wait for your cars as I'm sure you don't want to wait, so I am still working on this. Thanks