DashDaq deal for GT owners

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Greetings. There was another post some time ago on the Dash Daq. I have an opportunity to get a little deal on several of these if anyone is intersted. Granted we have most of the useful info on our dash already and this thing is not really necessary. If you watch the demo sequence on the main page, there is one quick flash of an arrangement of a sweeping graph type indicator wrapping up the left side and over the top of traditional guages I thought would be a good gauge concept for boost. When driving hard on a track I can't be looking at guages but it struck me that this type display may be visible in periferal vision and be of some use. Anyway if interested look at www.dashdaq.com andpm me for a quote of any version you want. The basic unit is listed on the website for $549 plus shipping. I can deliver it to you for $510. I have not bought one yet to give any first hand info.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
?

H

HHGT

I would if I could get a read on Boost and A/F ratio.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
I think it reads boost. To get AFR you may need a separate O2 sensor. AFR when driving is not very useful info as it jumps all over the place. Maybe if it is data logged and can be studied with spark it may lead to setting up a better tune. I don't know that this is a great tool. The feature I wanted was the ability to follow a track with the GPS and identify times. The feature is not supported any longer though.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I have had one of these in my GT for a long time now and like it. To read manifold pressure you would also need the auxiliary input cable. It allows two 5 volt inputs and to measure pressure you just have to pipe in a GM 3 bar map sensor. And for wide band AF you just need any one of the commercially available wide band set up from the manufacturer of your choice.

Its a really cool device especially with the navigation that works really well. I have been a drew tech dealer for the DD since it hit the market.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9827&page=3&highlight=dashdaq

So yes you can pipe in boost and wide band air fuel.

Aug 25, 2006
I would if I could get a read on Boost and A/F ratio.

You need to integrate one of the cool OEM appearing A/F guages and in the harness is an output that could be associated with this unit if so desired.

Takes care

Shadowman