Current GT pricing

H

HHGT

Come on now, tell me you can't tell those pictures are the inside of Shelby's place? :wink

I actually saw the cats exotics link on one of the lambo websites.There's a thread where someone is trying to sell an 04 Gallardo Blue Calem over Tan interior with 37,000 miles and it is being talked down to $60K. Damn that is cheap...

Did not pay much attention to Shelby's place, oh well, I guess he gets twice the advertisement coverage. For what its worth, the stripeless Black TT is gorgeous.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I actually saw the cats exotics link on one of the lambo websites.There's a thread where someone is trying to sell an 04 Gallardo Blue Calem over Tan interior with 37,000 miles and it is being talked down to $60K. Damn that is cheap...

Did not pay much attention to Shelby's place, oh well, I guess he gets twice the advertisement coverage. For what its worth, the stripeless Black TT is gorgeous.

Guess I see how much HHGT doesn't like me! :frown
:shrug
Come on HH, show me some LOVE! :cheers

Yes, the Black (stripe Delete) Heffner Twin Turbo car is awesome and is priced great for a TT stripe delete :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
This dealership in Seattle seems to have sold a fair amount of GTs and have two Twin Turbos in stock.

That Red amongst the blacks sure look nice....:thumbsup:thumbsup

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/1317/vehicle/241439/2006-Ford-GT-Twin Turbo

Well, I'll be dipped in doggie doo. I live in the area & I've never even heard of his place.

...I need to get out more...

waitnc

Permanent Vacation
Aug 31, 2008
gods country
If you look closely, you will notice that that car is sitting in Shelby's showroom. Catsexotics is known for promoting other dealers cars at an inflated price. Shelby has $189000 on that red car that Cats has $195000 on.

Horse pucky here too.

Last edited:

waitnc

Permanent Vacation
Aug 31, 2008
gods country
Nor should you. 'Too much horse pucky goes on price wise there...

Yep, thats what he said, horse pucky.

H

HHGT

Guess I see how much HHGT doesn't like me! :frown
:shrug
Come on HH, show me some LOVE! :cheers

Yes, the Black (stripe Delete) Heffner Twin Turbo car is awesome and is priced great for a TT stripe delete :thumbsup

You know I love you Shelby. :cheers:cheers

H

HHGT

Well, I'll be dipped in doggie doo. I live in the area & I've never even heard of his place.

...I need to get out more...

Larry, how does one get dipped in doggie doo????

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Larry, how does one get dipped in doggie doo????

I've heard he COULD go to YOUR house... :lol

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
For comparison the 2004 F360 and Gallardo have not performed nearly as well in price...

Buy-it-now Gallardo's for $85K (v. msrp of $175K) and $110K for the 360 appear often on ebay

Those # are only going further down as years/miles wear on.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hi

I've never dealt with this organization, but for what it is worth, someone I know bought a Murci from them not too long ago; buyer was informed that the car's front bumper has been resprayed. Well, resprayed already, the new owner took the car out for a fun drive with the guys only to see that by the end of the day when he got home he realized that the respray was so poorly done that there were little chips everywhere on the front bumper. The front bumper really needed a re-respray soon after one run.

This dealership in Seattle seems to have sold a fair amount of GTs and have two Twin Turbos in stock.

That Red amongst the blacks sure look nice....:thumbsup:thumbsup

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/1317/vehicle/241439/2006-Ford-GT-Twin Turbo

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
In Roys defense, I have had several murcielagos. The front bumpers are carbon fiber and the paint chips VERY easy. If the guy in question went on a run with other cars and followed close to another car, it would easily get rock chips the first time out. The side scoops on murcis chip very easily also. Again, Roy does alot of consignment which will get you into some trouble here and there as people in this world tend not to be that honest. This is why we very seldom consign a car and if we do, we require that it must be in our showroom. No exceptions. This rule has proven well for us and so far every single one of our customers have been very happy with their purchase!!!

Last edited:

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
... You could easily spend 200+ on a delivery mile Heritage or you could spend way less on a white 20,000 mile car ...

Ouch! :tongue

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Don't tell Frank the reds goes for the least! I don't think that is because they are less desirable, but only because the supply is greater.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
True. The reds go for a little less but I'm thinking with the attrition rate of cars being destroyed/salvaged/exported etc...the prices on all colors may go up eventually and even out especially on FGTs regardless of color that have "no stories" about their past and are accident damage free.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
little early to be hitting the pipe .... isn't it Evan?

Anybody that thinks these cars are investments, should reconsider. They built 4038, even if half were destroyed that would be 2019....

On the same track, anybody that buys a car without a true PPI or from a very top line dealer that offers a satisfaction guarantee or your money back is playing Russian Roulette with an automatic. We hear on a regular basis the woe is me stories. Experts like Nardo jump on airplanes with cashiers checks to pick up cars and find that the no stories cars are bald face lies....

Carry on Evan.... :)

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Bony: Nope. You guys are three hours behind. :biggrin

H

HHGT

little early to be hitting the pipe .... isn't it Evan?

Anybody that thinks these cars are investments, should reconsider. They built 4038, even if half were destroyed that would be 2019....

On the same track, anybody that buys a car without a true PPI or from a very top line dealer that offers a satisfaction guarantee or your money back is playing Russian Roulette with an automatic. We hear on a regular basis the woe is me stories. Experts like Nardo jump on airplanes with cashiers checks to pick up cars and find that the no stories cars are bald face lies....

Carry on Evan.... :)

Agree with your statement BONY with the exception of one. I honestly believe that a Heritage with delivery miles on MSO will do far better than the same amount under the FDIC.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I would expect that in 20 years the same investment in the SP500 Index or QQQ's will prove better.... based on history, but who really knows.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I would expect that in 20 years the same investment in the SP500 Index or QQQ's will prove better.... based on history, but who really knows.

I would reply, but it may be viewed as political.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
wise move Mr. Ice!! :)