Check your inbox - phase 2

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
awesome, congrats! are there two waitlist timeframes?

taking the place of someone who was initially accepted, but declined (1-2 years)
added to the 3rd year of production

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Stoked for you guys. Ford continuing to go above and beyond for GT owners. Congrats!

Vince H

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Possibly still filling slots for first 2 yrs, there is still hope, I'm good with year 3-4 if it happens.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Great news!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The Ford press release for years 3-4 says:
Year three of production will support applicants who were placed on the wait list; previously deferred applicants and those who missed the initial application window will be served by production year four. The application process for fourth-year production will reopen in early 2018. Those who already applied to own the car will only need to update their request.

So will winners be given some flexibility? Are the standby folks committed to only a year-three choice or can people opt to swap from year-one and year-two to year-three if matches can be made?

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I'm honoured for not only being considered but also for making the initial wait list and now the tap on the shoulder!

Bucket list stuff for me.

What a ride this whole GT experience has been touch wood.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I'm honoured for not only being considered but also for making the initial wait list and now the tap on the shoulder!

Bucket list stuff for me.

What a ride this whole GT experience has been touch wood.

Terry, methinks you live close enough to Multimatic you could probably walk over to the factory to take delivery, and then drive home!!

avant

GT Owner
Apr 22, 2007
calgary, canada
I received my allocation letter today for year three Ford GT. I don't post very much on the forum and I'm not social media savvy, so there is hope for those who are Luddites like me. I did buy a '06 GT brand new and still own and love it. I'm glad to be one of the Canadian recipients.

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Congratulations to everybody that made it.

I haven't made it yet.

Question for the guys that made it in. Did you use any pull w Ford Motor Co ?

I'm wondering if I didn't make the list cus I own a few Ferraris :confused

ed.life

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2012
Victoria B.C. Canada
I'm still hoping to make the second edition wait list ! Let me know what day yours is coming and I will WestJet over for the celebration....congratulations ....ed.life 2006 #1899

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
What great new for all of you and Congratulations to each and every one of you!!!!!!

GT 1547

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Vernal, UT
So, you're telling me there is a chance!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
So, I never was on wait list. Just denial letter. Can I still have a chance to get a car? Or no wait list no GT for me? I guess I am going to just have to make my 05 FGT last��

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Terry, methinks you live close enough to Multimatic you could probably walk over to the factory to take delivery, and then drive home!!

Half hour drive although ive done it in less :wink

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So, I never was on wait list. Just denial letter. Can I still have a chance to get a car? Or no wait list no GT for me? I guess I am going to just have to make my 05 FGT last��

You can try again in 2018.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
awesome, congrats! are there two waitlist timeframes?

taking the place of someone who was initially accepted, but declined (1-2 years)
added to the 3rd year of production

It is kind of confusing- are some/many of the waitlisters now going to be year 1 and 2 buyers (to replace those who were initially offered allocations, but didn't accept), and the rest of the waitlisters are going to be year 3 owners? Are there enough waitlisters to fill up year 3??

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I just awoke to the same letter. Time to celebrate. What a great Friday am gift!

Congrats Rob!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

It's great news! Not too confusing. 2017-18 car applicants have been selected recently. The wait list applicants are now informed they will be in line for 2019 cars. All else will have the opportunity to be selected for 2020 cars!

Ed

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
It's great news! Not too confusing. 2017-18 car applicants have been selected recently. The wait list applicants are now informed they will be in line for 2019 cars. All else will have the opportunity to be selected for 2020 cars!

Ed

I like that a lot.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Terry and avant Congrats. Welcome to the Canadian 2017 Ford GT accepted list club!!
I think that is 7 now that I know of.