Cars & Coffee This Sat. in Houston

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Anybody going to try and make it out this weekend? I am trying to be there for a couple hours.

http://coffeeandcarshouston.com/car_show_event.html

Larry Boatner

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Anybody going to try and make it out this weekend? I am trying to be there for a couple hours.

http://coffeeandcarshouston.com/car_show_event.html

Larry Boatner

Got a wedding in Austin that I've been told I need to attend.:frown

John

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
John

If it isn't your own, is it really that important!!:lol:lol:lol

Maybe thats why I am on wife #3.:eek

Have Fun in Austin, Lake Travis is up a few feet but still not many boat ramps wet!!!!

Larry

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Larry, I'm planning to go if the weather is good. Tomy

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
won't be there I will be in a mountainbike race.

Last edited:

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Jason,

That bike have twin turbo's from Hennessey?:willy

Larry

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Jason,

That bike have twin turbo's from Hennessey?:willy

Larry

The Hennessey boys seems pretty interested in it. Maybe they have something up their sleeve. :wink

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I'll be there, probably take the blue car

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I want to go I have my Ford GT TT here and don't know my way around. I am in Spring and would enjoy meeting up with someone to follow. I can be reached at 804-399-0477 my mobile

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I just read my post I am like a 12 year old, I want to go, I want to go, please, please,please.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
NO PROBLEM!!!!

I will call you tomorrow and work something out. We have a group meeting in Humble, not far from spring, and we will hook up with you.

Do you know where 59 and 1960 intersection is?

Larry

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I know where 1960 is not 59?

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
From Spring, Go to 1960 and turn East! Go till you see Deerbrook Mall on your left and the next freeway is Hwy 59. We can meet you at that intersection about 7:30 am. I will call you tomorrow and my Ph#281-380-4876.

Larry Boatner

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Thanks Larry I will look forward to your call, if you cn't get me on cell my land line is 281-351-2000I think my ext is 6722 or just ask for me.

Thanks,

Bernie

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I will definitely be there - should arrive around 09.30-10.00

I did plan on bringing the hot rod - I put the new distributor drive in it last weekend and it's been running unbelievably strong (501hp in 1600lbs will do that). However, I drove it into the garage yesterday trailing oil out from around the water pump (?). I'm getting better - this time it went almost 25 miles before crapping out (let's see; two broken rocker arm studs, one sheared distributor gear, one huge rear manifold seal leak, one failed water pump - call me if you are thinking of buying a crate small-block from Patriot Performance!)

Anyway, looks like there'll be a pair of blue cars attending

Tugboat - how did you get yours back up and running so soon?

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Texas

I missed the second part of the Rally when I had to trailer the car home. Tony and I pushed it onto the rack and tore into the bottom end to determine damage as soon as it came off the trailer. We found a broken heater hose connection and 1 million pieces of belt. Lucky no other damage to front of engine. Then pulled Whipple off and found it had siezed. (More on that later) WHIPPLE stepped up to the plate and hit a home run!!!!
With the help of Torrie, I had all the belts, parts and tune to put the car back together with the stock supercharger, with a smaller pulley, within a week!!!!! Torrie is the Man! I have been able to enjoy this wonderful weather with the car untill the Whipple gets back this weekend. Once you have a Whipple, its like a drug, you just got to have it. I will reinstall this Sunday or first of next week.
See you Saturday! We are trying to get there early to get some good spots.

Larry

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia

Aug 25, 2006
What a great mix of gals

Thank you for sharing

Shadowman

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Enjoyed seeing you this morning at Coffee and Cars Bernie, hope you stay a while in Houston and sell a lot of Vipers. You fit in with TEXANS real well! Welcome to Texas. Tomy Hamon

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Thanks Tommy.