Cars and Caffeine @ Club Auto Sport, San Jose, CA

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
First event of the season is next month, March 8th, 2014. I plan on driving up from the Fresno area with a few Ferrari and Mustang friends, check out the C&C, grab lunch and head back. Special Ed Sims will hopefully come down from Sacramento as well. If anyone else in the Valley or Bay Area wants to join us, the more the merrier.

http://clubautosport.net/event-center/car-caffeine-series/

[video=youtube;XGIpLOpRWIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGIpLOpRWIs[/video]

Dr. Sims making a loud entrance last year.
[video=youtube;0NWcdSc49XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NWcdSc49XQ[/video]

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hey that's my GT & girlfriend. Lucky for me my wife Heidi never visits the forum!

Special Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Sorry, I won't be there Bonehead. I will be at my school's alumni meeting that weekend.

Special Ed

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Sorry, I won't be there Bonehead. I will be at my school's alumni meeting that weekend.

Special Ed

Well thanks for killing any momentum this may have had by already being a no show:smash
Ok, will catch you one of these days!

Chempowr

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2014
Houston, TX
I hope to be meeting up with you guys soon. I won't be in the area until end of march...

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Is your GT here Chempowr?

Special Ed

Chempowr

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2014
Houston, TX
No. It's with me on the east coast for now. I'll be moving.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Thread bump. March 8th is coming up next weekend. Plan on going up there with a small contingent from the Fresno area, hang out at C&C for a while, eat lunch at Santana Row, and then head back. If anyone plans on making it, let me know.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
It's a fun, large event. You will enjoy it Bonehead Ed. I wish I could go with you. The facility is amazing. Car nut's dream. If you see my girlfriend tell her I sold my car to you!

Special Ed

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California

Special Ed

Looks like a fun event, Bonehead Ed! Ed And I certainly would come down but I'll be at the same school event as Special Ed. My Wife, Gabrielle and her brother are also alumni. This event is big because they are opening the new school. My Son is a student; so I am surrounded by Alumni and future Alumni!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
It's a fun, large event. You will enjoy it Bonehead Ed. I wish I could go with you. The facility is amazing. Car nut's dream. If you see my girlfriend tell her I sold my car to you!

Special Ed

Shame. Wish you could make it, Special Ed. Which one is your girlfriend?:)

Looks like a fun event, Bonehead Ed! Ed And I certainly would come down but I'll be at the same school event as Special Ed. My Wife, Gabrielle and her brother are also alumni. This event is big because they are opening the new school. My Son is a student; so I am surrounded by Alumni and future Alumni!

Jeez, Kevin. Going to school with Ed wasn't enough, so you had to live by him too?;) Hopefully will catch you next time. Have fun at your event!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shame. Wish you could make it, Special Ed. Which one is your girlfriend?

The one in the video with my car. A white GT with blue stripes and an asian owner (ok, I'm "bi-racial") - she won't know the difference!

Ed

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
The one in the video with my car. A white GT with blue stripes and an asian owner (ok, I'm "bi-racial") - she won't know the difference!

Ed

I didn't know you were bi. :lol

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Not that kind of bi. You've been hanging around with Dr Frank too much!

Ed

TrackAire

Oct 20, 2010
Hey that's my GT & girlfriend. Lucky for me my wife Heidi never visits the forum!

Special Ed

Since I was in the passenger seat, does that mean I'm your girlfriend?......by the way, you missed getting me something special for Valentines :wink
Just be gentle when you drop this bombshell on Heidi, lol.

Have fun at the Alumni gathering.

Cheers,
George

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Damn, Special Ed, all these hidden sides to you. Which one is pitching and which is catching? Don't be blaming me for your oddities. It's that California lifestyle.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Well, my excursion to SJ cancelled at the last minute due to an impromptu visit from my parents this weekend. Who's up for future C&C's?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We all are but can we count on you? Is there any way you can not have any family or work conflicts? LOL

Special Ed

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
We all are but can we count on you? Is there any way you can not have any family or work conflicts? LOL

Special Ed

Well, if you couldn't tell by now, I ALWAYS have work or family conflicts. So, the answer is maybe:) But I'll do my best to make it out.