Santa Ynez, California
Bad, Bad Tiger, Sit, Stay.....

Richard Hille

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
DBK,

Saw that yesterday and had to restrain myself from posting.

That is a FUNNY!!!!

Larry

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Top 10 Tiger Woods jokes

One:
Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
Two:
What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.
Three:
Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par..
Four:
What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing
Five:
Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.
Six:
Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?
Seven:
This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards
Eight:
Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.
Nine:
After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree
Ten:
Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Play like a Tiger!

Gentlemen,

After he was caught playing several holes at courses that he was not authorized to play, it appears that Tiger was given a few penalty strokes by his home course greenskeeper. That unauthorized play has resulted in a steep increase in his home course green fees, substantial damage to his favorite driver, and a marked reduction in his ability to use his putter for the foreseeable future. Just Do It.........and hope you don't get caught.

What a dimwit.

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Did you hear that Tiger had his name changed?

Changed to Cheetah!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Although his injuries have meant that He has had to cancel all tournaments for the forseeable future, I think he'll be able to sneak in a few holes before Christmas.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Here's really what happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Here's SNL's somewhat funny but predictable take:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113210/saturday-night-live-tiger-woods-accident#s-p2-sr-i1

And here's a billboard I saw over the weekend when I was in North Carolina. (Unfortunately, it did not show what inspired him.)

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 148

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I see that car wash sign's been a little "battered", too. 'Appears everything in that shot is/was in need of a little 1st aid. :biggrin

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

Good, but my favorite will always be the Jane Curtin/Dan Aykroyd spoof of "60 Minutes" regarding the Lee Marvin/Michelle Triola breakup and legal fiasco:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2306/saturday-night-live-point-counterpoint-lee-marvin-and-michelle-triola

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Good, but my favorite will always be the Jane Curtin/Dan Aykroyd spoof of "60 Minutes" regarding the Lee Marvin/Michelle Triola breakup and legal fiasco:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2306/saturday-night-live-point-counterpoint-lee-marvin-and-michelle-triola

Hey, thanks, I had totally forgotten about that! (I guess it WAS 30 years ago....)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I am uncertain how this will transpire...I feel used...dirty...cheap...humiliated...but..ahem...
I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH TIGER WOODS...

I have engaged Gloria Allred to get me through the ......ahh.....through the ahh.....through the ahh....the pain.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Last edited:

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I am uncertain how this will transpire...I feel used...dirty...cheap...humiliated...but..ahem...
I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH TIGER WOODS...

Buying his NIKE Golf clothes does not constitute an affair.... yes you got screwed. But not in quite the same way.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Tiger Poll Results

A random national poll was conducted of 10,000 women as to whether they would ever have sex with Tiger. The results are as follows:

12% Yes

18% No

70% Not Again.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
A random national poll was conducted of 10,000 women as to whether they would ever have sex with Tiger. The results are as follows:

12% Yes

18% No

70% Not Again.

Pretty good one Jeff. :thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
The news had Tiger's girlfriend count up to 12 now and growing everyday! Gatorade was the 1st to drop him and I am sure not the last. So even though Tiger is a good prenup he is going to lose plenty! He may have been great on the golf course, but has shown very poor judgement on managing his future cash flow.

Now if only the news would spend this much attention on what really is important to our country we wouldn't be is such a big mess! :thumbsdow

Last edited: