Bloody Massacre video

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
This is hard to watch..

Bloody Massacre

here is a petition to try and get them to stop...try passing it on..

Online petition

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
More than 744,000 people preceded me in signing this petition. These fishermen should be imprisoned or worse.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
That is horrible.:frown :frown Over 3/4 million signed so far.

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
those people are sick.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
II was surprised that Japan was killing and eating Dolphins. My wife is from Japan and I showed her the video. She never heard about Japanese people eating Dolphin meat. She thought it was sad the way the Dolphins were being slaughter. She did a search on Yahoo Japan on eating Dolphin meat and found that in the Shizuoka area of Japan eating Dolphin is common and it is in all of the supermarkets. This is unknown fact to many people in other areas of Japan. Passing off Dolphin meat as whale meat is a scam to make a more profit, since I am told whale meat is very expensive.

As bloody and cruel as this looks, think about how videos of our steers being killed and processed would look on the net, or even a chicken processing plant, or for more gross you out stuff, video of people in China killing dogs and cats to eat them! Other cultures eat what we consider weird or offensive, but we have to remember we also do stuff that other cultures find equally as offensive. e.g. I don't think the people in India would like to see a beef slaughterhouse video.

Now Dolphins are consider one of the smartest animals next to man, maybe only the apes being smarter. Now if you want to see real disgusting video... Did you know the Chimpanzees are omnivores like humans? What kind of meat do you think they eat? I have seen a Japanese video of Chimpanzees team up, chasing monkeys through the treetops. The monkeys go to the smaller branches to escape the Chimps, but the Chimps being so smart, shake the branches so they fall to the ground where the other chimps are waiting. These chimps stomp the monkeys to death and then rip them apart to have a meal! Before I saw this I thought chimps were nice apes that just ate bananas.

Here is the a Chimp video of monkey hunting. It is not as graphic as the one I mentioned earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDFh5JdYh7I

I will do my part by not ever eating any Dolphin meat and spreading the word abort this little know fact.

Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I can imagine the video is awful and won't watch it as I can't abide cruelty to animals. Although I am a keen huntsman and shoot regulary - I don't and wouldn't let any animal suffer.

If you're going to kill vermin, or lunch - kill it quickly.

But Ice raises a useful point - that of cultural difference. What is offensive to us, is quite often culturally acceptable elsewhere. There are many tables in the Far East where animals are literally chopped up live in front of the diner (snake being one).

For some, the thought that I'd shoot a Pheasant to eat, would be awful...

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
[FONT=Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=+6]776819 Signatures Total[/SIZE][/FONT]