Autograph Ford GT for sale on Ebay

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Autograf Ford GT for sale on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...cks?hash=item5ad3cf889f&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

I seen a video of this car at the Texas Mile. Does anyone know anything about this car?

Last edited:

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I think it has been up for sale on and off for over a year. I have seen it on ebay several times. You could probably search this forum for "autograf" and get several hits.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
One would think they would clean and polish the coil covers before taking a photo.

!!fHEnkwCGE~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKfJjls+sw~~_4.JPG

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
One would think they would clean and polish the coil covers before taking a photo.

agreed. stumbled across it on ebay today and thought, "$180k supercar with major water spots, etc". I think I would have taken the time to clean properly.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I know this car, it belongs to a doctor here in houston, it has stainless works exhaust, whipple and meth injection, boost a pumps, radar detector wired in the front and back bumper, and some other stuff. supposedly it made 850 to the wheels.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I know this car, it belongs to a doctor here in houston, it has stainless works exhaust, whipple and meth injection, boost a pumps, radar detector wired in the front and back bumper, and some other stuff. supposedly it made 850 to the wheels.

I would be very interested in getting the specific details about the meth injection. The video on youtube mentions the meth.

I suspect that if Shelby picked the car up he would have it sold in no time. Plus it would be detailed correctly.

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
Interesting hot air intake:ack

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Interesting hot air intake:ack

:lol

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California

Looks like radiator coolant got blown in the engine compartment. Cleaning it would have eliminated any conjecture.:willy:willy

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
A picture says a thousand words... No thx