• 2017 Ford GT Cal.jpg
    2017 Ford GT Cal.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 1

Geoff Deakin

Sep 2, 2005
Carlisle, England
August Member Giveaway

Just joined - 2nd september!
Any chance of being included in the Giveaway - Too good a chance to miss.
Cheers,
Geoff.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
We have a winner!

No, it wasn't the twenty he slipped me, but ironic fate that our first month's official winner is Florida Chris! :thumbsup

I have also chosen to give another copy to Satx. If you don't know where Satx lives, he lives in Slidell, LA. I'm sure we all feel the same in hoping that his new house made it through the devestation of Katrina. We've certainly seen some pretty scary television shots of Slidell, and even though it's just a poster, what small victories we can bring to anyone in the gulf are a victory. Here's to hoping everything is on the up and up. :cheers Be sure to let us know.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Geoff Deakin said:
Just joined - 2nd september!
Any chance of being included in the Giveaway - Too good a chance to miss.
Cheers,
Geoff.

Sorry, just missed it. :frown But definitely get in on the next one.

I haven't been back to England in *gasp* five years since I moved back to the USA after a 5 year adventure in London. Glad to go global with our first member in the UK! Find those 27 guys that own GT's and get em on here
:thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DBK said:
We have a winner!

No, it wasn't the twenty he slipped me, but ironic fate that our first month's official winner is Florida Chris! :thumbsup

Awesome! I am in the process of redoing my garage…lift, new paint, additional lighting and climate control. I’ve got a great spot picked out for the poster. As soon as it is framed and hung I’ll shoot some photos and post. Thanks! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup