Auction Items ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Has anyone received their auction item that was sent out to be signed by Carroll Shelby ? Just curious ... Like the Cat !!.:biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I talked to Les's assistant on monday and they had just got back from vacation and said the stuff was at Shelby's then.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I talked to Les's assistant on monday and they had just got back from vacation and said the stuff was at Shelby's then.

Hey Dave,
Thanks for the quick reply !! I got one of those large metal signs so I know I'll need to work out the shipping details with Les and his crew.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
No, but as I recall, Les said at the auction that it would take a couple of months.

(Sign in a local restaurant in Benson, AZ: We don't serve fast food. We serve good food, and good food takes time!)

Kelly-X1

Ex GT Owner (Temporarily)
Mark IV Lifetime
May 24, 2009
RV-Nomad, USA
A lady from Shelby or Les' called yesterday about the print I bought, we agreed Les would take it to barrett Jackson next month to give me, anyone with items and going to bj might want to contact them

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Still curious about the flooring I purchased as well. I took everything else with me....

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I bought the Blue Large Metal GT sign. One of the letter pieces was broken off , so Les asked me to send the small piece to him (which I did) and he would have Carroll sign and return to me...I took to big heavy chunk home with me in my F-150....NO sign of anything yet at my end...

andy AJB

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Dave - I have not received my vents from the auction they were to be sent.

Thanks
Jim Lunz
(anya)

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I recieved a call from Pam at Les's office that our painting was being shipped in next couple of days

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I bid on some stuff in the silent auction, but I never heard if I won anything or not. Does that mean not?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
received mine...Today

Today...I received my metal piece that goes with my Blue Ford GT sign. It was signed in Black ink by Carroll Shelby.

andy (AJB

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Got Mine too !!

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Got Mine too !!
Brian, Let's see a picture!!!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Still curious about the flooring I purchased as well. I took everything else with me....

did you get your FULL titanium exhaust?? :biggrin

GTLes

GT Owner
May 16, 2006
Riverside, California
Hey guys, this is Pam with Les' office. I just wanted to let you all know that we got all the stuff back from Carroll Shelby's and have shipped everything that was to be shipped. There are a few items that Les will be taking to Barrett Jackson to deliver to those that are attending the Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale. If you have any questions please give me a call at 951-656-0862. Thanks!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Got my painting yesterday