At the barn end of april

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Great news, the GTGUYS are setting the date for the barn, late april so far...
Bigger news is my old time buddy Jack from Fisker of Great Neck will be there with the new Karma and it will be there for driving during the entire weekend............
So get ready, keep smiling , call Rich and Dennis......will keep all of you informed...
Remember this date is early due to Europe withe Chris and 360.....
Enjoy GTJOEY1314

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Great news, the GTGUYS are setting the date for the barn, late april so far...
Bigger news is my old time buddy Jack from Fisker of Great Neck will be there with the new Karma and it will be there for driving during the entire weekend............
So get ready, keep smiling , call Rich and Dennis......will keep all of you informed...
Remember this date is early due to Europe withe Chris and 360.....
Enjoy GTJOEY1314
In, getting my list ready!!!!!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Thx for your hospitality once again. I am on the list. I e mailed Rich.

Stu

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Looks like we have 11 cars for work at the barn.... because this isnt our usual time, most service will be in and out......the pool probably wont be open yet......All that come must sign 360 if it is still here......and a photo shoot before it goes back to texas to be loaded on the ship to europe..........Lets enjoy as , hemmings,autoweek and svt will be here for more photo shoots, so if you want pictures of YOUR car next to 360 .........just come on by.......
Enjoy gtjoey1314

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Thx for your hospitality once again. I am on the list. I e mailed Rich.

Stu
Stu, what's coming to Joey's Heritage or Blue?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I be there as always .. with the cannolis

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
List sent!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Blue is the one scheduled for maintenanc as it is due. May have the Heritage trailored out for fun.

Stu

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
would love to attend,regards

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
would love to attend,regards
You like all the others are always welcome my friend.....Please call the gtguys in advance, we are over 16 for service already........if no service, come by to enjoy the group......Enjoy gtjoey1314

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
CowardlyNardo won't be there as I will be at the 50th Anniversary of the Cobra event in SoCal (LA) but please send a stamped, self-addresssed envelope for an autograph. Priceless. All GT owners are invited. See the thread under "other cars". Tracking the GTs on the old Pomona track will be insane!

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Would love to see all of you but the GT Speed Day at Mojave is the same weekend. Whether cruising SoCal at the Cobra Anniversary or going 200mph+ at Mojave I wish everyone the best!

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Would love to see all of you but the GT Speed Day at Mojave is the same weekend. Whether cruising SoCal at the Cobra Anniversary or going 200mph+ at Mojave I wish everyone the best!

Ed

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys, Dino, Don, Dougie,Gino, gtjimmy,John s. Agent Orange, Stuie,Dave W, Roger are all in besides the initial list, please call the gtguys, as this will be a quick at the barn......
We will be a little less festive depending on the weather....but I might have a neat FORD surprise........gtjoey1314

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
GTJOEY my little pish-ka-dill,

What is a Karma?

I will be ther for a Front Rotor change and all fluids!
We will also have a Nubie in the form of Rich Pazilie, owner of Blue Ribbon Collision.

Litl'e Peep

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Karma: 1. That which eventually happens to people for being a**holes 2. A modern era car built by a company supported buy US $$$ but built overseas(so much for job creation) having a grill that looks like a grinning chesire cat.

Stu

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I may actually show up to this one sans GT. I will wear a GT shirt though.

Heard the food is great.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I may actually show up to this one sans GT. I will wear a GT shirt though.

Heard the food is great.
You are always welcome....gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys, looks like we will be doing a BOOK SIGNING at the Book Review in Huntington......this is a big venue, I will get the dates. Please even if you own a book already, come on down, we will have a dinner after ........thanks gtjoey1314

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I am soo confused! should I bring the GT or my Fisker?

Joe