"around the world in a ford gt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Very cool Joey .................. The First leg of the trip ..Great start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you both STOP pulling my LEG?................:lol:lol:lol

Gino, I thought you liked it when I "pulled your leg"!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Gino, I thought you liked it when I "pulled your leg"!
Which leg are you guys referring to?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Joey:

I am headed up to Niagara on The Lake this weekend with the GT as I promised my wife a visit to the Shaw festival but I am happy to return later in the month with you.
Don, is the best route 87 to 90 across......we want to hit the falls, possible swing to toronto and then loop back around.........Last time it was around 8 hours each way, sound right? GTJOEY1314

KurtGT

GT Owner
Apr 16, 2010
Woodbury NY
what day/date r u guys thinking for the Niagara road rally ???

KurtGT

GT Owner
Apr 16, 2010
Woodbury NY
GT Dudes- anyone have any idea on where to get some GT art/posters/banners/items/ accessories etc etc ?? wanna dress up the garage a bit
Finding stuff for the Shelby Cobra was easier; not as easy for the GT... Best Kurt

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
GT Dudes- anyone have any idea on where to get some GT art/posters/banners/items/ accessories etc etc ?? wanna dress up the garage a bit
Finding stuff for the Shelby Cobra was easier; not as easy for the GT... Best Kurt

Oh come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joey has a stash you would not believe ..... so do I :biggrin

Joey .................. Big Blue is ready for you bobalaa :thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
What does this have to do with the "Around the World in a Ford GT" thread.

Dave .... we need a useless babble thread. :lol

KurtGT

GT Owner
Apr 16, 2010
Woodbury NY
figures such a remark would come out of new jesrey... :rofl

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Joey,

When you say "loop around" do you mean to Montreal and down 87 through NY? Let me know. I live 1 hr south of Montreal. Can make some recomendations and even meet you up there. You will drive right past me on the way down (plattsburgh). Would be great to have the both of you to stop by. Let me know.

H

HHGT

What does this have to do with the "Around the World in a Ford GT" thread.

Dave .... we need a useless babble thread. :lol

How about you guys Twitter?

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Joey:
Two routes -
1) scenic with more police - 80-380-81-17-390-63-408-90, often a vintage event going on around Corning/Watkins Glen which is along this route
2) less scenic but fewer uniformed tax collectors: 80-380-81-90

Going via 87 to Montreal and then down the 401 to Toronto would take you to two foreign countries - Quebec and Canada.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GENE/DON, Looks like we can do a friday into sunday.....It would be nice if you both drive your Gt's....
Don once I get the passport will call you and Nardo can fly out...my wife's passport expired so it would be the guys....I think kurt is in too..
4 gt's go trans continental......Gene how many miles is the montreal to niagra loop..........gtjoey1314

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Joey:

Going via 87 to Montreal and then down the 401 to Toronto would take you to two foreign countries - Quebec and Canada.

:lol:lol:rofl:rofl:rofl:thumbsup

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Depending on when this is, I may be able to come along with my GT. Keep in mind, snow arrives early in upstate New York, not just cold but snow. I know this well as I was in the upstate regions for 8 years.

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Depending on when this is, I may be able to come along with my GT. Keep in mind, snow arrives early in upstate New York, not just cold but snow. I know this well as I was in the upstate regions for 8 hrs.

Stu...I didn't know you were there for 8 whole hours.....lol , I couldn't resist.....sorry.. I know, years. That would be great if you could join us. Won't be soon though.....prolly Nov......is that too late?...In all seriousness we prolly won't be there more than 8 hrs......heard about the "activities" of the Canadian law enforcement in confiscating cars.....//I am sure it is all on the up & up....nothing to do with revenue. On foot across the border,,,,,then the heck outta there.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Stu...I didn't know you were there for 8 whole hours.....lol , I couldn't resist.....sorry.. I know, years. That would be great if you could join us. Won't be soon though.....prolly Nov......is that too late?...In all seriousness we prolly won't be there more than 8 hrs......heard about the "activities" of the Canadian law enforcement in confiscating cars.....//I am sure it is all on the up & up....nothing to do with revenue. On foot across the border,,,,,then the heck outta there.
Chris, early Nov, you should be OK, late Nov, is obviously more questionable. I'd love to join you guys, but I've got a few weddings to attend and will not be able to join you guys on the journey.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada

to funny :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys , Im talking to Don today......looks like we can be 5 gt's . Im really shooting for the 3rd weekend in october.........PERFECT WEATHER.....
Ill wait on Don, see what can be done in 2 days, and go from there....
Make sure you all have valid passports.........
Enjoy GTJOEY1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
figures such a remark would come out of new jesrey... :rofl

Hey .............. Play nice. :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Don just called he is okay for the 29th and 30th of Oct..........Now Im in with that for over the river and back. Why not sooner, I have to wait for the passport, plus oct 2, I have to m/c the hallockville show and the 15th the cutchoque show....Don has his son's college oct 22,23......that leaves us the end of the month......pm ...gtjoey1314

Status
Not open for further replies.