Are You the Original Owner for 10 years - The Decade Club

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Hit the 10 year mark last Labor Day. Love it more today!

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
10 Years in April

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Bought my 2005 in Feb 2006, I am in by a whisker!!

John

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Still have 10 months to go.. : (

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Bought #34 brand new in Houston, Texas over 10 years ago. 2016 serial #0589 was shipped to Scottsdale and it's been great ride ever since. I was 49 years old when I bought it. Today, I turned 60. Rats.

Chip

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Kinda sneaks up on ya doesn't it? My own age never mattered as when our girls got to 21 and then some:)

Bill Briley

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2005
Valley Forge PA.
I'm shooting for 11 - 0744 WT /Blue Stripes.
Never kept a car this long. ( Most Women as well.)
What's not to love ?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Original owner of a 2006 Black Stripeless

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Happy 60th Chip and congrats on being in the decade club!
I recall your experience in the Houston showroom and how your got "Gurneyed" for the first time in front of the foxy sales gal. :lol

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I recall your experience in the Houston showroom and how your got "Gurneyed" for the first time in front of the foxy sales gal. :lol

Hadn't heard that. Perhaps a story time offering during downtime at LeMans? ;-))

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
Purchased my Heritage from Sunny King Ford in Anniston, Alabama on EBAY. After winning the hi-bid found out that the car was not going to be delivered to the dealership for a couple of months. It was a very long couple of months. I had my Reliable Carrier waiting at the dealership for Ford's Reliable Carrier to deliver the car. It went from Fords carrier to mine, then off to Walnut Creek, California. It was delivered to me on 6-6-06 with 3 miles on it. I filmed the car being driven off of the carrier and then driven into my driveway. Spent that day and the next recording all of the stickers, tags and plastic that I had to remove. Went over the car with a fine tooth comb checking everything. Finally got into the car, (first time ever in a Ford GT), realized I could fit into it, started it and drove it around the neighborhood. Pure pleasure then and everytime I drive it.
Gary Tryhorn

Longhorn

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
Houston
Bought my black/stripe delete new in Madisonville, TN. Alan Jackson bought the white/blue stripe one. 875 mile drive back to Houston was one of the best days of my life!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My 10 year Anniversary will be May 11, My 2006 Ford GT #1142 was delivered to Arrow Ford in Abilene, Texas on 5-11-06 was reloaded on Relianble Carriers. and delivered to Gene Hamon Ford in Texas City, Texas on 5-12-06 with 7 miles on it. Being a small Ford Dealer I was never able to get an allocation for a Ford GT therefore Seaton Higginbotham at Arrow Ford let me order my GT with the desired equipment and color I wanted. My GT was sold to me by a very close friend at a very fair and reason price (net, net cost) and I will always be thankful. The purchase of this 2006 Ford GT changed my life in many ways. I have been Blessed. Thank You Ford Motor Co. and Thank You Arrow Ford.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I'm a 10 year owner this March. I hope to be a 10-year owner of the new Ford GT 11 years from now.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
passed my ten year date last October.....

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Happy 60th Chip and congrats on being in the decade club!

I remember that story too and have shared it with my friends!!!

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
mmhhhh, OMG, yes since 1/30/06
and still in love 😍
Desi
image.jpg

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I'm on year 11.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
As always I am too young or late to the party. Will you guys still talk to me/us at Le Mans ?

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
11 years in September.